Where can I buy Gorilla Glue seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Poet

Reaction score
I tried a hit or two of Gorilla Glue the other day and was impressed with it.
I see why it is so popular. Where can I buy a pack of seeds,
{other than in California?}

Thank you...

The Poet...

Last edited:
All feminized!
A feminized seed can't be kept and reproduced, I'd have to buy seeds every time.
Gorilla glue... Regular seeds?

Thank you...
Poet...

I would order Gorilla Glue seeds from the US online.

Nope but first I would be doing my search for 'Original Glue'. GG#4 producers were sued by the actual glue company. Since then they have renamed their line. Anyone selling seeds labeled Gorilla Glue are probably selling fakes.

I got mine from I love growing marijuana $20 only took two weeks and they guarantee everything

Thanks guys,

I heard about the glue company suing 'gorilla glue for patent infringement.
I forgot, thats why the name Gorilla Glue is harder to find.
It's 'Original Glue' now.

Poet...

I tried a hit or two of Gorilla Glue the other day and was impressed with it.
I see why it is so popular. Where can I buy a pack of seeds,
{other than in California?}

Thank you...

The Poet...

I bought five seas from ilgm germinating 3 right now to of already popped got them fast little expensive but good service

Nope but first I would be doing my search for 'Original Glue'. GG#4 producers were sued by the actual glue company. Since then they have renamed their line. Anyone selling seeds labeled Gorilla Glue are probably selling fakes.
You are correct. To get real Gorilla Glue it is clone only. You need to buy clones and take a chance of bringing a contaminated plant into your garden.
3-4 yrs ago Gorilla Glue was popular, there is better available now if thc potency is what you desire.

try "Prayer Pupil" from Mass Medical strains. Its reached 34% THC.

You are correct. To get real Gorilla Glue it is clone only. You need to buy clones and take a chance of bringing a contaminated plant into your garden.
3-4 yrs ago Gorilla Glue was popular, there is better available now if thc potency is what you desire.

try "Prayer Pupil" from Mass Medical strains. Its reached 34% THC.
Don'tcha just love when you acquire a cutting and it comes with free spidermites? 🙄🤬😡 I gave up trying to buy Purple Kush clones down here in HeIl for that reason.

Latest posts

Back