Where can I find a place to live?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srhBossman

Reaction score
I have 7 but 2 have moved out and live on there on. only 5 are still in the house and in school.

srhBossman said:
I am a father of 5 children...
On the website your link goes to it says: "I am a father of 7 children..."

We don't allow the exchange of personal information on this site. Where we live is a carefully guarded secret because of the very laws you speak of. You of all people should know this, yet you're asking for locations of members in a Pro-Marijuana group whose members include people in your own state.

I'm very sorry if what you say is true, but you see the problem with what you've posted and what you are asking for.

Good luck, but please look elsewhere for information. Most cities have web pages you can surf the classifieds in. Google for the city name and then look for a city.com type address.

You understand that a police person would ask for the same type of information as you have, and then use that information against someone.

We simply can't take those types of chances here.

Stoney Bud.

the easiest way is to type in an area on google like Stoneybud said and after the area type "newspaper". for instance, "Boone North Carolina newspaper" the major newspaper/s in the area will pop up and you click on them and search the classifieds. much better than asking somebodey to search a tri state area for you. obviously the more rural the area the more affordable. I'd look for an area about 30 minutes away from a city.

Stoney Bud said:
On the website your link goes to it says: "I am a father of 7 children..."

We don't allow the exchange of personal information on this site. Where we live is a carefully guarded secret because of the very laws you speak of. You of all people should know this, yet you're asking for locations of members in a Pro-Marijuana group whose members include people in your own state.

I'm very sorry if what you say is true, but you see the problem with what you've posted and what you are asking for.

Good luck, but please look elsewhere for information. Most cities have web pages you can surf the classifieds in. Google for the city name and then look for a city.com type address.

You understand that a police person would ask for the same type of information as you have, and then use that information against someone.

We simply can't take those types of chances here.

Stoney Bud.

You hit it right on the head Stoney. The purpose of this forum is being able to discuss MJ cutlivation. Yes we are pro-pot. but we are activists in a different sense. We depend on you guys to change the laws. While we over grow it. ;). This kind of forum is fightin the same battle yours is in a different way. We teach people how to grow and to grow well. We do this to preserve strains, supply medicine to med users, and try to enable people not to have to go through the "black market" for there supply. but because of this we cannot be known. Anominimity (gawd my spelling sucks) is more important than anything else. No matter what the situation, an experienced grower will never tell a living soul that they grow and will not put themselves at risk of being known on this forum.
As far as finding a place to live. you don't want that info off of here. You don't want people knowing where you are from either. Stick to the real-estate and local papers. Thats safer for everyone. IMHO.

Alright guys , Sorry , I learned a lesson. We found a place and everything will be alright. It all turned out better than it was to begin with. I don't have the finaces to keep the web-site updated right now, but I should be back on it within a couple of weeks. The site will still be up but i will have to get the internet and stuff hooked up.sorry again talk with you guys in a couple of weeks or sooner. peace. I will be online tonight to try and update as much as possible before we leave.

srhBossman said:
Alright guys , Sorry , I learned a lesson. We found a place and everything will be alright. It all turned out better than it was to begin with. I don't have the finaces to keep the web-site updated right now, but I should be back on it within a couple of weeks. The site will still be up but i will have to get the internet and stuff hooked up.sorry again talk with you guys in a couple of weeks or sooner. peace. I will be online tonight to try and update as much as possible before we leave.
Glad everything is working out for ya Bossman. Hope to see ya back online soon. :)

Latest posts

Back