Where did my old threads goto?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bodastoner

Reaction score
I'm a member from awhile ago and I don't see any of my old posts via search and I even looked threw the grow journal section and I see nothing

Sorry to hear. Pretty sure nobody currently here removed any of your posts. It shows this was your first post. Did you just start a new account?

Mods have access to all old threads,,even ones that were deleted. I see only this one. You sure this is the site you were posting on? Even if you had been banned your threads would still be here brother.

1664122673470.png

Sorry to hear. Pretty sure nobody currently here removed any of your posts. It shows this was your first post. Did you just start a new account?
He joined September of 2018. Has no reaction score and only has one post. Threads can be deleted to the public but not Mods. We can see all deleted threads and post. He has no other posts or threads.

Mods have access to all old threads,,even ones that were deleted. I see only this one. You sure this is the site you were posting on? Even if you had been banned your threads would still be here brother.
Turns out I 'm on the wrong website LMAO, the other one I was part of doesn't exist anymore, It was the one Jorge Cervantes was in charge of but him and the admins just let it go and spam bots took over. Shame to cuz I had a good journal going. ATM I'm not growing cuz I just moved but will start again soon in the new years.

Sorry y'all, my bad lol 😂 Much love!

Turns out I 'm on the wrong website LMAO, the other one I was part of doesn't exist anymore, It was the one Jorge Cervantes was in charge of but him and the admins just let it go and spam bots took over. Shame to cuz I had a good journal going. ATM I'm not growing cuz I just moved but will start again soon in the new years.

I could probably make use of archive the net tool to find my old journals (on the correct site...) and convert them (to this site), the images won't but l luckily have them all saved in a .7z if I can do this I'll make like an over all experiences journal or something, Bo Out, Peace ✌️

Fking Stoner.😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back