where in the world is roster the rooster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know bud rot can begin while hanging to dry...I just spotted bud rot on my 10 week old gorilla breath...pared it out and back to drying inside...humidity is well over 75% down here...
I have a dehumidifier that vents outside (water) and has settings to dial it in at 58% Humidity to dry, I keep temps down around 70-75 F.
Kind of like a Big Cigar humidor .

it seems that is in my future...my dilemma is I vent to the outdoors which means I will pull a/c and the dehumidified air with it...

nice to see you back roster...;)
Thks Had a glitch on my laptop after I drop it against the wall
I use to vent out but now I vent back into another room in lower level of unoccupied house ,well ventilated are.
I use only LEDS now and my room temps are in low 70's unless we have a heat wave . I pipe in AC using vent tube.

I didn't know bud rot can begin while hanging to dry...I just spotted bud rot on my 10 week old gorilla breath...pared it out and back to drying inside...humidity is well over 75% down here...
I've found that cutting the plant & pulling the large fan leaves will help with air movement. Then that rot won't development more or spread. I have a few plants rot beginning but with leaves cleared out it will get you to harvest

I have a dehumidifier that vents outside (water) and has settings to dial it in at 58% Humidity to dry, I keep temps down around 70-75 F.
Kind of like a Big Cigar humidor .
Humidifier in tent, or lung room?!!

I keep telling myself, " just grow 4 plants" but I can't trash healthy clones. This winter it's either some indica dominate 20 twenty Mendocino seeds, or tear into the Pakistan regular (3 different varieties) to sex, seed clone and pheno hunt.

Right now, 2x4 with 3 LA Pure Kush flowering. 2x4 with Chrimera 3 new mom and LA Pure Kush mom, and a few of their clones. 4x4 has old moms (two rounds of cuts only). From LA Pure Kush and Chimera 3. (Flowering)

That last Chrimera 3 is now cut and hanging about 4 days. Calculating 4 oz from it, comparing it to the others.

Latest posts

Back