where is chatroom?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't find it either...time to dig up my old chat post again.

And Darth, clean out your PM box, it's full. ;)

Ack, my link isn't working either....

I think chat is officially gone. :(

Please say it ain't so!!!

It's not gone for good. I think MP is doing some work on the forum. ;)

The server issue that we had a few weeks ago was caused by some malicious code that someone put on our server. That caused a few modules to stop working and the hosting people told me today that caused by a security hole in the chat software, so I had to take it off to prevent it from happening again.

I'm really sorry about this, but there are some people around that makes our time here more difficult.

have you tied a fully intergrated java chat bridged back to the MP data base ;)

works real good and is secure unlike the flash chats

peace

MarPassion said:
I'm really sorry about this, but there are some people around that makes our time here more difficult.

That stinks that a few bad apples have to ruin it for the rest of us. :(
But I completely understand. Hopefully things will get resolved soon.

Thanks for all your hard work, Marp. :)

I cannot stand people that want to destroy things for no apparent reason. Thanks for working so hard on it, MarPassion, it must be irritating. I run a gaming forum, and I know how it is when people mess with your stuff. Not cool.

ok give? who broke it? stoney, where ya hiding? and no, i dont think it is in a black hole and yer waiting fer it to come out the other side. that crazy jedi probably shorted out the power with his weird wandsword.

hey just wanted to tell ya'll thanks for the great site and the work involed with keepin' it runnin im sure it cant be easy or fun

Latest posts

Back