Where Is My Stimulus Check?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They asked for my return amount as authetication to request direct deposit... i filed in February and still haven't even seen THAT check, and am never 100% sure with my accountant doing his math right after a couple blackberry schnapps. So I will wait. And wait. I'm so thankful to still have a job and I'm just disappointed to see how long it is taking for those who are actually counting on it for necessities.

Thank you for the link. It said mine was put in my account on April 15th. It was put into an account that I do not use anymore. Have not filed my taxes yet.

11597134-3x2-940x627.jpg

I think I just spent mine ... this specimen is not for sale but a) I'm in love and b) holy carp, I can't believe the market value on these. There goes $1200 bucks plus shipping lol
However... Pretty sure I could clone a chopstick...
I think I may be "branching" out soon lol

SA: That plant is awesome. Clone and recoup the investment?
That's pretty much the plan [t]. I'm watching a lesser specimen on eBay that is already sky high with DAYS left. I'm kinda shifting things a little. I used to do lots of epiphytic cactus propagation to sell on the side of my day job... Time to mix some sand into my cococompost n dive into the new economy. I grow to smoke, too uneasy to get both feet into the grey market ; I have the gear, might as well use it for something i can safely sell, lol!
Investment, indeed.

That's pretty much the plan [t]. I'm watching a lesser specimen on eBay that is already sky high with DAYS left. I'm kinda shifting things a little. I used to do lots of epiphytic cactus propagation to sell on the side of my day job... Time to mix some sand into my cococompost n dive into the new economy. I grow to smoke, too uneasy to get both feet into the grey market ; I have the gear, might as well use it for something i can safely sell, lol!
Investment, indeed.
I’ve never seen anything like that, what is it called?

Latest posts

Back