Where is the giggle weed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SLiu1996

Reaction score
Since legalization, I find it impossible to find weed at a level of strength that produces an enjoyable vibe. I've bought a few pre-rolls when I was back in LA... it was tough.

There is good smoke everywhere. You just aren't talking to the right people. Brick weed and dispensaries......what does that tell you. You simply have to find "The Guy"
Even the guy I know likes uber strong weed. I feel like weed is several times stronger than it was even 5 years ago.

Have you tried to tone it down a bit, get the good weed and do micro hits in a bong or pipe
or smoke only 2 tokes off a jay and put it down.
See how you feel after 10-15 mins if you need more another hit or two until you find a sweet spot

Even the guy I know likes uber strong weed. I feel like weed is several times stronger than it was even 5 years ago.
I know your problem SLiu, most here have a hard time getting stoned. We are completely saturated. So, and your new doctor I prescribe lots of weed so you become just like the rest of us pot heads.....smoke five joints and call me in the morning.

By the way, what is Uber strong weed? You been buying pot from the uber driver????

stigweed.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
To me, I feel that since I started smoking again, all weed has a bad vibe. If I smoke a little, it's a little bad vibe, if I smoke a lot, it's a lot of bad... maybe it's my mindset.

Can't help ya there.....I fried my mind years ago.....never returned to normal. Now look at me.....stoned o'l hippie looking for his next buzz.

have u tried edibles that may work good luck hash did the same thing to me practice makes perfect

try different types. not just indicas, sativas and hybreds but african, mexican, afghan, and the such. you may find what your looking for in a old landrace but you may have to grow it yourself to get em.

To me, I feel that since I started smoking again, all weed has a bad vibe. If I smoke a little, it's a little bad vibe, if I smoke a lot, it's a lot of bad... maybe it's my mindset.

Agree with giggy. A landrace sativa that I really like is Dr. Grinspoon. If it's not sold out.

I feel you. I took a several year tolerance break, and everything changed. The best I've found is anything of GSC lineage -- just doesn't carry the edge a lot of smoke does. Hell, even stuff I grow isn't in line with what I'm after. I think a lot of the contributing factor is going from a daily heavy smoker to completely dry, then trying to do like the good ol days, it just doesn't work. That and half the garbage being sold out of dispos is chopped early just makes for a super racy high.

Best bet is just grow some stuff to 20% amber and hope it pulls through with what you're after. Otherwise, it's the long upward battle to build up enough tolerance to not have a panic attack every time you smoke. Other option is like buddy taught me, do a salad of 50/50 high CBD to high THC. Takes a lot of the edge off and gives a good stone.

I always have a glass joint filled with cbd weed along with the session.

Have also used it as a carrier for bubble.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back