Where is the giggle weed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every so often I take a break, 6 months or so, last one was over 2 years.

With the correct weed it just like the first time when I go back.

I think a lot of it is the weed itself. Having started in the 70's, things were different weedwise it seems.

Pot is not that much stronger than back then, but availability of really strong weed is WAY up...

I can remember Columbian gold, Panama Red, Afghan hash that would be toe to toe with whatever today brings.

But it was different... I wonder if some of that desire to return has become more difficult from today's breeding?

I watched a documentary about hash in Morroco, and some of them had modern strains from Europe. Are the "old days buzz" being bred out? IDK!

Been reading about landrace strains...maybe that is where "yesterday's buzz" went?

Bubba

I always take a break between grows,haven’t had a smoke in over a month,I have weed I’m just cleaning myself out for 2 months then that first smoke,knees will be shaking that’s all different strains in the jars my neighbor lives on jar sauce pasta I get his empty jars lol
You get sick of smoking the same strain,that’s why I always grow 4-5 different strains letting the jars burp that’s why there’s no lids on them
BE399648-EFDE-40E6-A194-E31DC1FF51DC.jpeg
81F0AABC-454A-4870-BD6B-DF46B262FFDB.png

Even the guy I know likes uber strong weed. I feel like weed is several times stronger than it was even 5 years ago.
That's because everybody's trying to outdo each other by creating the strongest pot ever and people's tolerance have just gotten so high with it that's what they're used to by now but honestly I control my own fate I control my own smoking destination if you know what I'm saying and I like to harvest a little early and I found out that that kind of gives me that giggly effect morva the giggly and funny feeling then then then, toast

Latest posts

Back