where to buy a glass pipe?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chroniclink

Reaction score
i was wondering where i can get a glass pipe besides buying online, i have heard that they sell them at tobbacco stores but why would they? do people even smoke tobbacco out of glass pipes?

all my pipes I have ever had I have always bought have been from a headshop. As for if people smoke tobbacco out of glass pipes, none that I know. I think that you should just stay with the herb for the glass. The best way to find if you have a headshop in your location is to ask you buddies. Where I live we have 3 headshops in town

Man just look up Head shops, tobacoo accessories, etc in your local phone book, mapquest the address and be on your way! I have found once you find one you like stick to it and you can bargain a little on the prices, just a suggestion.

Any good smoke shop carries them. WHere I live their are a lot of shops with glass-blown pipes and bongs. YOu can usually look around for them.

Just to tell you, that if you go into a pipe/bong store and you say "do you have bongs" some people will kick you out. You have to say "Water Pipes".

I dont know if you know that already but just telling you;) . That has happened to me before

Latest posts

Back