Where to buy seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buds_killington

Reaction score
I'm tired of spending $5 a seed . and the ditch weed seeds i get from the dispensary don't grow well. Where can i find some decent seeds for cheap? located in the US.

Ive done Dutch seed shop and nirvana as well as the good seeds from local dispensary's but where else? Not looking to spend more than $5/seed.

thank you in advanced

There are plenty of regular seeds lower than that, but not feminized that I know of. Best approach IMO is to buy the feminized seeds of your choice and not worry too much about the price. Then reverse one with colloidal silver or similar, and use it to make more seeds. After that you won't have to pay anything for seeds of that strain ever again.

On Herbies website you can get some reasonable seeds. It isn't in the USA though. The trick is to take advantage of their free seeds. So, you might spend more but for every $19 you get a free seed. Other websites offer free seeds too.

On Herbies website you can get some reasonable seeds. It isn't in the USA though. The trick is to take advantage of their free seeds. So, you might spend more but for every $19 you get a free seed. Other websites offer free seeds too.
yeah freebies are exactly the point, love them

a lot of these new posters dont know it but if they would just hang out here or any pot site and get to know a few people and make some posts , there is a really good chance that some members will probably send them some Free Seeds

a lot of these new posters dont know it but if they would just hang out here or any pot site and get to know a few people and make some posts , there is a really good chance that some members will probably send them some Free Seeds
On a serious note....all new members need to read this post a couple times and think about it. Many new to our world are impatient and expect things to come to them automatically....try getting to know the community by getting involved....you might be surprised how giving people here and other sites are.

I know a guy who is looking specifically for Jamaican and African strandivars. Am I familiar enough to be able to hook a brother up? ;)

sounds like my kind of gardener

for real though , i have not bought any seeds for about 20 years now

the more i give away the more that comes back to me

we used to have a rule at one of the other pot sites , no new members could enter any contests until they had 25 posts

but yeah , most ganja farmers are some very generous people once ya get to know them

Latest posts

Back