where to get pollen bags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pawpaw

Reaction score
Several attempts to search for a supplier of pollen bags have failed, nor have I found a how-to on how to make them and what paper to use. I've seen photos of what looks like white paper pollen bags with windows and would like something like that. Any suggestions?

thanks

pawpaw

hxxp://www.zazzle.com/pollen+bags

:rofl:

sorry not sure what ya talking about

take care and be safe

The ones I have see are white paper bags with clear plastic or glassine windows that are put over stems of male flowers to collect the pollen.

Robert Connell Clarke in Marijuana Botany said:
Pollination bags are easily constructed by gluing together vegetable parchment (a strong breathable paper for steaming vegetables) and clear nylon oven bags (for observation windows) with silicon glue. Breathable synthetic fabrics such as Gore-Tex are used with great success.

Seems easy enough.

thanks

and yea, my problem was searching on pollen bags rather than pollination bags

:48:

be carefull when dealing with pollen..even with These"bags" pollen will screw your grow..just my thaughts

take care and be safe:bolt:bong:

Right, thanks. I'm going to put select males in another room as soon as they're identified. I just want to be able to observe their progress so I can dispose of the little guys as soon as they've dropped their pollen. And I will also use them on the buds I've hand pollinated to protect them from stray pollen.

I may be working two different strains in the same closet and I'm worried that while hand pollinating one I might contaminate the other.

pawpaw said:
I may be working two different strains in the same closet and I'm worried that while hand pollinating one I might contaminate the other.

seperate the two when pollenating...hit the one you want to hit and let her sit for a few hours..then Mist her down with water and place her back in the room...you still run the risk of cross pollenation so be carefull

:48:

I know very well the xxxtractors, they are manufactured in Canada and chemical free. I found this website where you can see the different models Trimmerpro Hope it helps!

I'm just a hobbiest and use brown paper bags, put a dried male top that was ripe in the sack , I remove the plant I want seeds from and put a good branch in the sack ,tye it semi tight and shake it gently, then I let her sit for a day before Id'ing her and putting her back, haven't had any unwanted pollination, and get seeds only from the one branch. It works for me. I did just one little string of BLZ buds and got at least 50 real dark nice seeds.The rest of the plant was seedless.

Are you talking about this "spam"
Sorry i am not really sure, be more explicit.

bani buds said:
Are you talking about this "spam"
Sorry i am not really sure, be more explicit.

The ones I have see are white paper bags with clear plastic or glassine windows that are put over stems of male flowers to collect the pollen.

Look at the forum title.....BREEDING.

"3" posts.. "3" links to the same web site bani? :rolleyes:
I think it's become quite evident he wasn't asking about extractor/bubble bags.

Latest posts

Back