Where to order seeds from?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any recommended strain that is sticky icky and very Indica? Nothing that shoots up too high like when flowering. I don't have a HPS and I sure as hell wouldnt use it for vegging so the stretchy **** probably won't be a problem for me..

Well if you live in North America Id recommend Dr.Greenthumb, There fast,Steath, And payment options are easy, check em out!

Ok then. I've checked out pretty much every site and seedbotique has the best prices. They're no good for North America?

Any of them send free seeds that they don't tell you about?

I just got my beans from BCSeedking. It took a while, but I think the delay was the PO and not the company. I got my 15 seeds and 10 freebies, discreetly mailed, for $50 USD cash.

I sent cash in the mail (wrapped in a couple layers of paper), used a fake name, and got it dropped to a rental mail box. No problems. When i contacted them regarding the where-abouts of my order, they responded within 2 hours that the money was recieved and they were in the mail.

I'd definitely recomend BCSeedking.

Any recommended strain that is sticky icky and very Indica?
Afghani, Northern Lights, Black Domina and Ata Tundra are all 100% indica.

walter said:
well from my point of veiw these people are telling you great places to get seeds form ,, but im going to tell you a way to get your seeds not sent to your house you can go to your closest hemp shop ,, or marry jane shop (smoke up shop)you no what im talkin about ,, but doing this your taking the chance of getting ripped off and getting tobaco seeds from a story i once hered someone talkin about ,, or you can do this ,,,, this is one everyone will like,,go to your town or public distict office and find out where you can rent mail boxes,, you rent them by the month ,, you can even do this at some post offices,, you just tell them your moving from place to place until you find a house your going to buy ,, so you just want to have a perminant mailing address,, you dont need identification ,, so you can rent the box under john doe if you relly like ,,just make up a name this will work great for you and this will also be your return adress cuz the mail offeces usually want return adresses,, and just send a money order to whomever you decide to buy your seeds from with your return adress get it ????? ,, prefurably someone you can trust and already heard good thingd about like DR. CHRONIC or or mark emery or somthing like that ,, this way their is absolutily no paper trail,,, well i hope this helps you and good luck..

when renting a PO box, wouldn't they require some form of ID??? anyone? im trying to find out the best way to make sure that theres absolutely no trail

juice meat said:
when renting a PO box, wouldn't they require some form of ID???

Don't know about where you live,but you would most certainly need id to open a PO box here in Australia.

babaganoush123 said:
has any one ever had cops come to there house because of ordering seeds?

I had the Australian federal police ring me to inform me that they had found a shipment of narcotics of mine(thought a kind friend had sent me a sea container of coke)LOL
Turned out Australia post had intercepted 2 packets of seeds,learnt a very important lesson that day.

NEVER PUT YOUR REAL NAME ON THE PACKAGE.

Hi,

First post here. Wanted White Widow, clicked through to "official distributors" from the dutch-passion web site. Considered purchasing
directly from DP, but worried that letters coming from Netherlands would raise suspicion.

I looked through the web sites of the official distributors, and kindseed.com guarantees delivery (nice service), but price for white widow is 175 USD. I found a place in Switzerland and their English section of web site clicked through to Hipersemillas.com which is also official distributor in Spain. White Widows for 50 Euros only - but no guarantee of delivery.

I called them up and spoke to them. Am going to try them. I will let you know. May GOD protect me and the shipment, Hallu-YAH, Amen & Amen!
I want to grow and I HOPE I GET SOME MALES so that I can produce seed instead of having to buy each time.

hxxp://www.dope-seeds.com/low_life_seeds.htm this is were i have bought some of my seeds befor very pleased and would by from them again i had 100% germ ratio

check out green mans seedbank update for reviews on the various companies-its pretty good

the two seed sellers i give the biggest props to are spanish seedbank Mandala, most beutyful seeds ive seen very plump, dark and sprouted in an instance....10 out of 10 i give them,,quick service, not exspensive and great packaging...

also marc emeryseeds did me realy well back in the day:)

did not like the seeds i got from Dr Chronic...they were all small and light colored, 2 out of ten did not sprout the res gave rather weak plants..
but hey i might have been unlucky with their service....i dont know..

i give highest rating to mandala seed company and both their hashberry and white satin strains:)

I ordered for 1st time from Joey Weed through The Hemp Depot. Received an e mail telling me when they were shipped and a tracking number. Had them shipped to my house and received them in 2 weeks,over the Holidays. Highly recommended!!!!!! Paid for 10 seeds, received 15 big beautiful seeds. I will order there again

I used attitude seed company..used my credit card. Seeds came in ********** free of charge...arrivied on time..got my order of ww`s and got 5 free super skunk seeds that growing just fine...they have a large selection..I would order from them again..

I just find it hard to believe people are getting seeds sent to their houses. I grew up from the streets and everyone knows you never do dirt where you rest your head at.

Real78 said:
I just find it hard to believe people are getting seeds sent to their houses. I grew up from the streets and everyone knows you never do dirt where you rest your head at.

I know! I am soo nervous to get seeds sent to my place so I am going to have to find ways around it!

Real78 said:

I have always had seeds sent to my house--we're talking 10+ years or so of ordering seeds. In all my years of growing, I have never known of anyone getting busted because they had seeds sent to their homes. On the other hand, I know plenty of people who got busted because they trusted one of their friends.

Latest posts

Back