Where (what state) is the good stufff?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also am a child of the 60s. Interestingly, I never really quit smoking (only pregnancy and poverty kept me from imbibing) since I started in the late 60s....and I am quite healthy for an old lady that put my body through the things I did--I have deteriorating discs in my neck, knee problems, arthritis, and a few other naggy things like carpal tunnel. I think it just might be the cannabis that keeps me going.

I live in what I call "the Texas of the west". I understand your concerns--I am planning on moving to (probably) either Oregon or Washington in the next year or so. However in the meantime, I do grow and just keep it stealth. There are ways to deal with things like odor. People can be standing right next to my grow closet and not smell a thing. Your limited physical activity would be your greatest drawback though I still believe that we could set you up with a small grow that you could manage.

It is great that you are able to still teach like you do. I think that having a passion keeps us going.

I wish we hadn't quit for 25 years!!!
I just watched the Weeds 2...Boy did that bring up a bunch of stuff for me.. This is personal, but I am going to share...lol

I was a 28 year old mom in a room at Childrens Hospital in Seattle with a three year old boy with seizures. When I asked about the medicines side affect for our little boy the neurologist got mad at me and told me to figure out the best drug for our son. He got the PDR and handed it to me and walked out of the office. I sat there and read the pdr...the whole section on the two drugs he wanted R to take. It is not easy reading for a lay person... I picked the one that only "could case hepatic failure" over the one that " destroys bone marrow". It was horrible. The doctor came back and hour later and that was that.

How bout I had a third option...How bout I could choose cannabis for R.... But no that wasn't an option.

Seeing those little kids on Weeds2 with seizures made me determined to grow the high cbd strains, have them tested for purity and high cbds and clone um and have them available to kids here.
Thanks for reading..... Lets here it for the plant we all love!!!!

Bless you Rose.

You are a kind-hearted person. If I was into the MMJ Wa scene I'd definately grow some cbdcrew gear.

I wish we hadn't quit for 25 years!!!
I just watched the Weeds 2...Boy did that bring up a bunch of stuff for me.. This is personal, but I am going to share...lol

I was a 28 year old mom in a room at Childrens Hospital in Seattle with a three year old boy with seizures. When I asked about the medicines side affect for our little boy the neurologist got mad at me and told me to figure out the best drug for our son. He got the PDR and handed it to me and walked out of the office. I sat there and read the pdr...the whole section on the two drugs he wanted R to take. It is not easy reading for a lay person... I picked the one that only "could case hepatic failure" over the one that " destroys bone marrow". It was horrible. The doctor came back and hour later and that was that.

How bout I had a third option...How bout I could choose cannabis for R.... But no that wasn't an option.

Seeing those little kids on Weeds2 with seizures made me determined to grow the high cbd strains, have them tested for purity and high cbds and clone um and have them available to kids here.
Thanks for reading..... Lets here it for the plant we all love!!!!

I'm so sorry you went through that. (How is your little boy now, if I may ask?) I'm lucky in a way because both my family physician and my surgeon told me point blank that they recommended mmj for me. Of course they can't provide it for me, or prescribe it, but they were both very open and intelligent about it.

Rather than grow, I'm going to save my money so I can get out of here. MS is a condition where it's best to avoid stress. I want to avoid any exacerbation or I'll be stuck here.

Another thing that's got me feeling positive is the notion that my health issues are mostly fixable: there is a new shot you can get for knee problems--I think it's stem cell research stuff. I'll just be damned if I'm going to give up my life because I don't feel well right now. You just have to *think* your way out of problems. I think a good dose of good, strong weed every day, better medical care (Medicare which I'm going to qualify for soon), and a lot of swimming in the sunshine will cure a lot of things. Then watch out world.

CS, my son is now 37 has worked at costco for 15 years... Still takes the drug I chose for him and he is fine. He won't try MM for his seizures as they are well controlled and if he was drug tested...you know....he could lose his job.

My husband has Ms and just got off the shots...he was on Rebiff. His is.remitting/relapsing... I hope yours is like his. That is why the weeds 2 spoke to me so much... it could have been our family years ago...
Be strong and do it.... we are on your side.

CS, my son is now 37 has worked at costco for 15 years... Still takes the drug I chose for him and he is fine. He won't try MM for his seizures as they are well controlled and if he was drug tested...you know....he could lose his job.

My husband has Ms and just got off the shots...he was on Rebiff. His is.remitting/relapsing... I hope yours is like his. That is why the weeds 2 spoke to me so much... it could have been our family years ago...
Be strong and do it.... we are on your side.

Yeah if I think about my husband I'll lose it. He died of lung cancer. Then I lost my dad, then my mom. All of these are normal events in the lives of older people and no tragedy. At least I had a loving family and parents at one time--many, many people never do. And they definitively would be mad at me if I gave up and didn't move forward in my life, despite the fact that sometimes life is a roaring *****, if you know what I mean.

I'm good. We'll just see, in about a year, which states have the best mj laws and I'll go to the closest one.

I don't know why the links aren't working right now...

IF you go to search and type in rick simpson oil, it will bring up my thread...sorry you have to do it that way. That is way too many loses at once... peace to you CS. I am sorry for your loses.

I don't know why the links aren't working right now...

IF you go to search and type in rick simpson oil, it will bring up my thread...sorry you have to do it that way. That is way too many loses at once... peace to you CS. I am sorry for your loses.

Got it. You guys are smarter than me, to figure all this stuff out. Wow.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66245&highlight=Rick+Simpson

I can do violin and piano and html code, but not this stuff. The learning curve is too steep for me right now!

Also saw the link on COPD. I have a mild case in the bottom if my lungs. Edibles would help (really can't/shouldn't smoke anything though I love smoking). Smoking cigs for 18 years in the past is among the stupidest things I've ever done. Also read that certain types of yoga help quite a lot. Of course, nothing like that is available here, but is in both Albuquerque and Las Vegas.

Latest posts

Back