Where (what state) is the good stufff?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cancer_survivor

Reaction score
I have a Facebook page devoted to medical marijuana links. I'm still in a state where mmj is not allowed yet (TX) and trying to figure out where to move, as I think having it legally would probably help me a great deal.

My question is this: All we have here is that old pissy brickweed, hard as rock, probably full of nasty chemicals and god-knows-what, smells terrible and hurts my lungs. No way am I getting any of this crap, particularly since it's illegal, on top of that. But I keep seeing photographs of stuff like the one, below. Where can you find stuff like this? It's all a big fantasy to me, really. Help!!!???

mj.png

Any legal state will have top notch weed at the dispensaries.

Well, I'm on another mj forum also (I hope this one is not closing down!!??) and everybody on this and the other forum says the same thing, that you can find good weed in every state. Only problem is, in Texas, if you get caught with it, you might get probation and rehab (if you spend a lot of money on a good attorney??), but you could also get six months and a $2,000 fine. I can't deal with that -- versus -- just walking into a shop and getting it legally.

Texas is full Of Dank weed Bro. Im smoking Grand Daddy Purple right now.

Hey Survivor, Good for you for being a survivor. That is a pretty picture up there, i have never seen a plant like that but it is pretty.

Get out of Texas if you can, if you are going to need meds then seriously get to a medical state. I am partial to Washington, but this is my home...Let us know how we can help. This site has been taken over and we aren't going anywhere....YAY

Hey Survivor, Good for you for being a survivor. That is a pretty picture up there, i have never seen a plant like that but it is pretty.

Get out of Texas if you can, if you are going to need meds then seriously get to a medical state. I am partial to Washington, but this is my home...Let us know how we can help. This site has been taken over and we aren't going anywhere....YAY

No, it's not safe here. Did you see the Sanje Gupta "Weed 2" on CNN tonight? I'm by far not the only person who needs this medicine but will have to move to another state to get it. I would never make it, driving to Washington, but maybe to Denver--or maybe NM next year if they go rec.

It's been two years since my surgery for ovarian cancer and chemo; I have peripheral neuropathy secondary to that, MS and degenerative osteoarthritis. Not a lot of fun, but I'm alive.

Both of my doctors support mmj, they told me, but Texas will be one of the last states to get it, I would imagine, and I can't wait around.

What do you mean:
"This site has been taken over and we aren't going anywhere....YAY" .....????

We have a new owner of this site.... a few weeks ago we thought it was closing....so i am very happy we aren't.

CS, i hope you can get your hands on some rick simpson oil... it might be good for all your stuff your dealing with. I am so sorry Texas is so backward... I am sure there are a lot of people in Texas that need good meds.

This isn't right that you can obtain relief depending on what state you reside... I am sorry you are going thru all this. You are strong though, i can tell. I hope you get to a safe state soon.

If you are simply wanting to move to a state where mmj is legal, you have a lot of choice. If you want a state that it is legal for recreational purposes, that narrows it down a lot. Doesn't NM have mmj?

I'm glad we're not closing!!! NM does have mmj. So does Nevada. Kinda hoping Las Vegas will go rec. in the next year.

Yeah, I'm a pretty tough ole bird, I think. All I need in my old age is mj, a swimming pool, and a decent place to teach and play (I'm a musician). I keep envisioning being in the pool, high. That's what helps me endure the pain right now, though mine is so much less than so many people, especially children. Dr. Gupta talked about how the gov. systematically lied to us about this issue. It really is criminal.

Here's a link to the show:

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=a2SpiaHJ41g

And Montel and Dr. Gupta on Pierce Morgan:

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=_YIzh7Vkh6w

You know, I'm a child of the 60's and smoked lots of marijuana when I was younger, never did hard drugs or crimes, accomplished a lot -- and I wish I'd never stopped smoking it; I probably wouldn't have gotten cancer. But I stopped because of the laws. What an incredible loss in productive life for so many people.

I tried growing on several occasions. I just don't have the knack for it. If the seedlings come out of the soil, they are thin and topple over and die.

You should try again, with the help of forum members you can be successful. Marijuana really is easy to grow.

We will help you grow. You need the right conditions, lights, air, etc but if you want to learn,,,we can teach you. You and I are sisters of the 60's.... damn shame we ever stopped smoking huh. Thank you for the links. I am going to watch them now.

You should try again, with the help of forum members you can be successful. Marijuana really is easy to grow.

I really can't: I can barely walk at this point. And I teach six days a week in my home. My students' parents are not stupid. Many are doctors, and/or black or Hispanic. They would smell it.

I'm just going to sell everything I can, save my money, and move.

We will help you grow. You need the right conditions, lights, air, etc but if you want to learn,,,we can teach you. You and I are sisters of the 60's.... damn shame we ever stopped smoking huh. Thank you for the links. I am going to watch them now.

Yeah. And all these conservatives here in Texas hate Obama. They make me sick (pun intended); interesting that the mj laws are changing under his watch. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Latest posts

Back