Wheres Stoney?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

astra007

miss the old coot when he's not around. im stoned hey did i just type that? naw... im not that dumb ........ oh shite............

AAWWW this so so sweet. You guys had a "issue" when ya first joined now look. Thats what bein a pot-head is all about. Puttin all the ** aside and sparkin one up. Props to both of ya. :D

I'm here! I had a party here at the house last nite and lots of friends over. We drank way too much, mucho pot was consumed in every conceivable way and I made or bought a car load of munchies to satisfy the cravings.

All in all, everyone had a great time and it split up about 2am. I did a quick cleanup and hit the sack. I forgot I had an appointment with the folks that take care of my perimeter gate and controls so they had to get my old hung over butt out of the sack to let them into the house. Hhahaahah, oh well, they got the sound from the gate working good now, and the security stuff is working, but the camera is still messing up.

Hhahaahah, Stoneys fort.

Now I have to really clean up the rest of the mess.

I'll be on later.

Hey astra, thanks for asking man!

And with your bud I'm sure from the smell alone the workers were stoned!

and he's a day behind as usual. hey dopedoctor; do you always find yerself coming to an empty event happening? well, let me tell you what yer problem is........................

Spent the day playin darts after the gate folks left. I went and got myself buzzed again!

Who'd figger?

what? no wimmin? look under the bed or inna closet. they hang around to bushwack ya, when yer guard is down.

astra007 said:
what? no wimmin? look under the bed or inna closet. they hang around to bushwack ya, when yer guard is down.

All the best ones are married and safe from me. All the single ones have heard of me and now I can't find em.

Blow up Mildred is starting to look good.

Hhaahahahahhhhaahaha

Latest posts

Back