Where's the Halloween avatars y'all?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG ha ha ha ha ha

I like the zombie hamster much better. LMFAO!

(and that user title with that av- YIKES!!!)

I actually haven't really figured out whether that is a guy or a gal....

PuffinNugs said:
avartars arenot working for me anymore :( i dont know why

Most of the time it is a size issue...Avatars can only be 100x100 I believe. I usually just use paint or another free program like Picasa to resize.

Puffin, you should be able to go to User CP, click on Edit Avatar, go to Custom Avatar (below the generic ones) and enter a URL or upload one from your computer. I do not believe it saves any of the custom avatars that you may have used before.

PuffinNugs said:
that option is not there for me anymore, and profile picture uploads are showing a red x, even with ones i used before/

Ummm...not sure if this is it, but in that picture, you have "do not use an avatar" checked.

But, that's too obvious, so.....:confused2:

But uncheck the "do not use avatar" and you should be able to load one from your computer.

Yo Ho Ho N,

Good chance here to work out a few bugs in the system. Avatars that are in play with the holidays has always been a cool thing, it tends to bring out the creative in folks. You know it might actually show a touch of their personality as it were...LOL

smoke in peace
KK :cool2:

PuffinNugs said:
yeah thats after i removed my other one, and if i dont want the generics. im at a lost. you add the custom image in the profile picture part right, then select it in the list?

Scroll down and click on the "use custom avatar" button, hit "browse" next to the "upload file from your computer" space, browse files till you find the picture you want to use, then hit the "open" button on the browse files window. This will auto-fill the blank box with the correct link to your pic. Then hit the "save changes" button at the bottom of the user cp.

Bingo, there you go.

Make sure the pic is 100 x 100 pixels or smaller, and no more than 19.5 k.

Edit: I just went back and went through how I changed mine and wrote down all the steps!! :D

PuffinNugs said:
like in the picture i do not have that option, maybe it has something to do with MVP. i had a custom one before i was given title

you cannot uncheck do not use avatar. thats only selected now cause im not using the defualt ones

Well bummer....I had that backwards. :eek: I was thinking you could check "use no avatar", not that it became unchecked by choosing the option you obviously don't have to check.

Although, I did say it was way too obvious!! :D

Off to the corner to be quiet and toke a bit!

:bolt::bong:

Does it let you choose the "browse" button to find the picture?? If so, try that then hit "save changes". I do remember, my picture did not show in my avatar box until I had "saved changes".

Puffin, I wonder if hick may have hit something funny when he changed your name to the red for mvp. Was that then the av issue started?

Oops, I see u already thought of that...lil slow here...I haven't had my meds today. :p

ask hick then...he'll know...he knows all. ;) lol.

speaking of stealing-

i may steal that!!

haha...kidding. :D

seriously- he'll hook ya up. just pm the old fart, or i will direct him over here if ya like. he likes ladies with snaky hair. :giggle:

Well piffle...hopefully someone will come along with a better understanding and can get this sorted out for you.

:48:

are you using IE, log on with Firefox and try. JMO

weHU-102-1.jpg

PuffinNugs said:
yes Hick to the rescue, but now i want the second one lol

:giggle: picky picky picky

Hey, don't I have pretty eyes? :hubba:

Latest posts

Back