Which BHO extractor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hushpuppy

Dr MadBud
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am looking on Ebay at all the hash oil extractors and I am trying to decide which one to get. I am not sure how big to go, was thinking around 28grams or smaller. Which is more efficient for getting the most out of the butane? Any suggestions appreciated :)

I meant to show one that I am currently looking at getting:
hxxp://www.ebay.com/itm/Essential-BHO-Butane-Honey-Oil-Extractor-Custom-Glass-/220810544771?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item3369558683

Also looking at this one: hxxp://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Large-Queen-Honeybee-Extractors-Honey-Bee-Extractor-Honey-Oil-BHO-screens-/280885385609?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item416612d989

look into these hxxp://okief.com/bho1.html, all stainless with real handy legs to hold it up in the pyrex dish.

Each tube is 22 grams, I got the 2 tube version, each tube is perfect for 320ml butane cans.

Hushpuppy said:
Hey guys, I am looking on Ebay at all the hash oil extractors and I am trying to decide which one to get. I am not sure how big to go, was thinking around 28grams or smaller. Which is more efficient for getting the most out of the butane? Any suggestions appreciated :)

For 28 grams and under, I would recommend that you pick up a stainless steel turkey baster for under $10 and make your own. Bed, Breakfast, and Beyond has one about that size for $7.99.

We have our own glass columns built at a local scientific glass shop, and after some experimentation, I would advise no larger than a 1" bore for a simple flow through column.

They cost us $10, plus $1.00 an inch to have made in fully annealed heavy wall borosilicate.

I actually have quite a bit more than 28 grams. I probably have a few pounds of small and airy bud and trim that is drying. I was just thinking to do 28 grams at a time as it seems like you would get better(more thorough saturation of butane) results from doing smaller amounts at a time. :)

I have the same one as Growdude, but in the single tube. I place about 28g per can of butane. Check out my BHO Party thread. Works great:aok:

Cool :) thanks guys. I went ahead and ordered a glass tube setup off of Ebay for about $20. I guess I will see how well it works and adjust from there. I was wondering about how much butane to use per given amount of trim material. PC, I will take a look at that thread :)

Latest posts

Back