Which COB grow lights are best.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rickybkush

Reaction score
Hello and good morning. I'm interested in a COB grow lights the Hortibloom Solo 600
"SOLO 600w LED Grow Light". And the other Grow light is a Optic
"OPTIC 4 GEN3 COB LED Grow Light 405W (UV/IR) 3000k & 5000k COBs" I've been doing alot of research about growing weed for the last Year and a half,and now I'm ready for my journey with growing potent kush. Anyways I'm reaching out to get some advice on which would be better to use in my 4×4. I'm a new to this as well lol but I've did alot of research.

Hello and good morning. I'm interested in a COB grow lights the Hortibloom Solo 600
"SOLO 600w LED Grow Light". And the other Grow light is a Optic
"OPTIC 4 GEN3 COB LED Grow Light 405W (UV/IR) 3000k & 5000k COBs" I've been doing alot of research about growing weed for the last Year and a half,and now I'm ready for my journey with growing potent kush. Anyways I'm reaching out to get some advice on which would be better to use in my 4×4. I'm a new to this as well lol but I've did alot of research.
no need to shout we right here

no need to shout we right here
Lol my bad didn't now my dang caps was on. Anyway I'm still searching for a decent grow light. I was thinking about going with Yeild Lab 600 DE HPS/MH just until I make some cash for another tent kit second tent will be a 5x5. But I'm down to try anything that will give me potent smoke.

Lol my bad didn't now my dang caps was on. Anyway I'm still searching for a decent grow light. I was thinking about going with Yeild Lab 600 DE HPS/MH just until I make some cash for another tent kit second tent will be a 5x5. But I'm down to try anything that will give me potent smoke.
I personally love mh for veg and hps for bud but the heat in a 4x4 or 5x5 tent would cause you problems with cooling, etc., so I would recommend saving up your pennies for a top of the line l.e.d. unless you plan on a major expansion.
There are a lot of old posts about LEDs on here, go do a bit of research, the people on this site will always try to do right for you.

Sorry for the late response but I've been in alot of pain because of my Knees need surgery and I ran out of Employment Insurance so I'm trying to get on disability program through the Canadian Pension Plan but thats gonna take 4 long broke months lol. Well anyway I appreciate the feedback and I plan getting a 315 watt CMH grow light theres quite a few on Sale but I just have to make some money.

Latest posts

Back