Which grow light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rakim

Reaction score
Which one is better. Going to up grade the light.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220109-161846_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220109-161846_Chrome.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20220109-161812_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220109-161812_Chrome.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 18
Is this in a tent? I have bought from rite bud before. They were straight up

To learn a little about lights and see some reviews and how they measure them:
Cocoforcannabis site. They also have a discount code for Mars hydro, and I think there is one here as well. Mars runs sales too if not in big hurry.

Either if those would work in a 3x3. Get as much light as you can. If nothing else, hps lights are cheap if the heat isn't an issue.

Bubba

Oh...almost forgot, seeing weedhopper's like,
Consider those T5 tube lights

Bubba

Either if those would work in a 3x3. Get as much light as you can. If nothing else, hps lights are cheap if the heat isn't an issue.

Bubba
Back in the first days of LEDs we used to call them a hype. Now I am afraid to say that i still use hps like i might get stoned

I still have hps, but I don't see(in my setup) a par pattern nearly as nice as I can with led.. The final obstacle, penetration seems to now have been whipped. Newest models of LEDs also run cooler than others.

That said, I've got nothing against hps at all. Own a hortilux 600 watt hps.

Bubba

Reactions: zem
If your tent is square
1641770379102.png
- This will work better for you. I just upgraded my LED's too. If I had to start from scratch, looking back, I may have considered the old school MH / HPS but my current set up was built with LED's in mind. If I had a tent, inside of my house, with a MH or HPS, I wouldn't ever get a decent nights sleep because I would be worried about burning my tent, house and me down while I am sawing logs. Plus I have to be away at night a lot for work. I couldn't live with something happening while I was away for extended evening hours. I also know there is HVAC stuff to hook up to MH and HPS which keeps them cool. It sort of depends how far down the rabbit hole you are willing to go. With your current setup, your going to be happy with the above light. Then a couple weeks into your next run your going to kick yourself for buying that first blurple light.

I'd go for the square, its more powerful, and for me woulf fit and hang better I think. Spreading the light out more evenly too.

Latest posts

Back