which light for autos?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grass hopper

Reaction score
a buddys gonna start (9) BCN DIESLE autos next harvest. will start w/t5 and or homemade flor..

what will be the best light for flowering these autos??

THANKS! ;)

t5........ but hps is best for flowering

With the autos, things are done a little differently. If you have T5 then start them out for the first 2 weeks after germination then I would switch to a combination of MH and HPS and start them off at half strenght for a couple days, then bump up to full strength and run that to finish. With autos, you want them to veg as hard as they can so that they will develop as much as possible(to have a lot of budding sites) before they begin to flower. :)

make sure the t5 bulbs are the right spectrum and Run the lights 20/04

4u2sm0ke said:
make sure the t5 bulbs are the right spectrum and Run the lights 20/04[/quote

also have (3) little rats, 7-9 in. tall, full of buds. a 1st time grower started badly. they were 3 weeks old and still on 3rd set of leaves! now maybe 3 weeks from finish. been running under homemade light w/ (8) 65w.cfls, 24/7, in 3 gal sacs. will move to direct sunlight after noreaster moves by. THANKS!

I know this does not answer your question but can anyone tell me whats the difference from autos and regular strains

Autos do not go through different stages. They will will auto flower regardless of light cycle. My experience has been that given a 20 on 4 off cycle I have seen best yields. You do not need to go to a 12/12 to get them to bloom. Just beware of hermies if you have other plants neer by...

cadlakmike1 said:
Autos do not go through different stages. They will will auto flower regardless of light cycle. My experience has been that given a 20 on 4 off cycle I have seen best yields. You do not need to go to a 12/12 to get them to bloom. Just beware of hermies if you have other plants neer by...

THANKS!! 4u2smoke agrees w/ you. 1st time i heard this. now on 20/4!!
:D ;)

Newbietoo said:
a buddys gonna start (9) BCN DIESLE autos next harvest. will start w/t5 and or homemade flor..

what will be the best
led lighting for flowering these autos??

THANKS! ;)
Which lights are you using for these autos? I am thinking of using leds...Are they correct or do you have some other good option..

Latest posts

Back