Which light should i use

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe you don't believe. My girl grow fast under Mars pro II 80. :D. When should i turn on the flower switch?

Attachments

• bushy.png
    bushy.png
    465.2 KB · Views: 50
Seriously, if I had a ton of cash, I'd like to try the black dog light and the gorilla tent instead of the brand I never heard, they are very good. But sadly, my budget is very tight, can only afford to this cheaper Mars Hydro light, the fact is, this light works good for me, my plants are very happy:)

Yeah. I am also tight on money. Lol.

Took me a couple years to get my set up.. one piece at a time.. just the way it has to be done if you live on a budget.. thats why i buy quality because i cant afford do overs.. i always lived by " you get what you pay for" philosophy.. it has always reigned true for me..hope your dreams come true and you get everything you desire..peace

She becomes a little bigger than last week. ;)

Attachments

• Bigger.png
    Bigger.png
    521.9 KB · Views: 45
I believe my baby will go into flowering stage soon. Very happy with the light. :D

It looks like it already is.

Lol, Yes. It is my first time. This plant grow very well under Mars pro II 80 so far. Cannot wait to see what it can do for the final yield. :p

My plants are going to flowering stage. When i just turn on the flower switch. It is super red. I have recommended this light to my friends. If you are looking for a LED grow light with decent price and good performance. Check this light out. Mars pro II 80. :)

Attachments

• Red.png
    Red.png
    326.6 KB · Views: 45

A youtube video about Mars pro II 80. Hope my plants can flower like that. Lol.

what light schedule are you running for veg and flower....flowering is triggered by light schedule more than color of light. I am not familure with the MArs..it must have a switch to change from veg to flower specs huh?

what light schedule are you running for veg and flower....flowering is triggered by light schedule more than color of light. I am not familure with the MArs..it must have a switch to change from veg to flower specs huh?

That's why I said what I did, it appears to be flowering on 8/28

I plan to grow for veg about 40 days. So it is the time to go to flower stage. I also have no idea about the Mars-hydro light at the beginning. So far so good. I have a little confidence for their lights.

I plan to grow for veg about 40 days. So it is the time to go to flower stage. I also have no idea about the Mars-hydro light at the beginning. So far so good. I have a little confidence for their lights.

So what is your light schedule?

Found this on AFN, must say, I am attracted by this Mars Hydro light:D
upload_2018-9-6_17-12-0.png

Latest posts

Back