Which light should i use

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By accident, i noticed that Mars-Hydro is doing promotion. I would like to recommend budget growers to try their light. It is fair.

:):)I have to say. This light works very well. Just don't know how many times it can used. I highly recommend for newbie. www.mars-hydro.com

By accident, i noticed that Mars-Hydro is doing promotion. I would like to recommend budget growers to try their light. It is fair.

Why you recommend Mars Hydro to us? There are lots of Chinese brands, they are cheap but quality is hard to judge

Why you recommend Mars Hydro to us? There are lots of Chinese brands, they are cheap but quality is hard to judge

Lol. Because i am using one of their lights( Mars pro II 80). The quality is not bad and the price is very decent for budget growers like me. :)

most are >50,000 hours
Any updated pics?
you have been flowering around 3 weeks now?

That's great. I can grow many plants. lol.
I am very busy on work these days. I will try to take some pictures. ;)

Howdy! LEDS are the best way to go. Cheaper on the electric for sure. Gives your plants the light spectrum they need. Both my indoor germination rooms/veg rooms use leds. With good ventilation I run mine 24-7 until its time to put them to flower.

Howdy! LEDS are the best way to go. Cheaper on the electric for sure. Gives your plants the light spectrum they need. Both my indoor germination rooms/veg rooms use leds. With good ventilation I run mine 24-7 until its time to put them to flower.

So far so good. Mate. I use Mars pro II 80 in my 2x2 grow tent. Which light you use?

Any updated pics?
Should be almost done now?

Sorry man. Very busy for work these days. Here is the picture. I think i will harvest soon?
The Mars pro II 80 offered me a lot of fun. I like the performance. :D
I would like to recommend this light to newbie. I think it is a fair investment.

Baby.JPG
11.JPG

Wow - you typed a response without Mars pro II 80 in it. You aren't going to get in trouble, I hope!

Wow - you typed a response without Mars pro II 80 in it. You aren't going to get in trouble, I hope!

Thanks for your concern. man. I will be ok. lol. I just want to tell out my real feeling for Mars-Hydro light. ;)

I finished my first grow. As a newbie, i am very satisfied it. :D
I like what Mars pro II 80 has done for the plants. I will use it for my second grow and hope it could be better than the first.:D

I was thinking to expand for my next grow. Today, when i was checking MarsHydro website, i found that they would offer promotion deal for black Friday. I will absolutely wait for this deal to save some money. Lol. (Christmas will spend me a lot of money):p

I liked my Mars LED Light until I found the King LED brand. That pro II 80 only uses 166 watts. Way too weak for my liking. For that price, you could get a King 1500 which cost 40 bucks less and uses twice as many watts. jmo

I liked my Mars LED Light until I found the King LED brand. That pro II 80 only uses 166 watts. Way too weak for my liking. For that price, you could get a King 1500 which cost 40 bucks less and uses twice as many watts. jmo
Thanks for stopping by. man. I really like Mars pro II 80. But if there is a better choice, why not to have a look? Lol:D

Latest posts

Back