Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Which light should i use

Devile

Reaction score
If you visit Mars Hydro website , you will see their new light: white grow bar, very bight, I heard they need testers. If you are interested in, I advise you to send them email

Squatchbud

Reaction score
Thanks for stopping by. man. it is Venus. lol

Meet some problem with her recently. But i have found out the way through google. Cheers
I know this is old, but a word of advice... you said you looked up stuff on Google. I find that it's a better idea two look up bud related info through a search engine like Duck duck go. It is a search engine that is encrypted for privacy and they do not share your search info. Not trying to sound paranoid, but it's a small step that could help keep your grow safe from the authorities. Good luck in your future grows.

Bruce111

Reaction score
I know this is old, but a word of advice... you said you looked up stuff on Google. I find that it's a better idea two look up bud related info through a search engine like Duck duck go. It is a search engine that is encrypted for privacy and they do not share your search info. Not trying to sound paranoid, but it's a small step that could help keep your grow safe from the authorities. Good luck in your future grows.
Thanks you so much, bro. It is very nice of you. :D

Bruce111

Reaction score
@Devile Mars is really finding tester for their new light. I have joined in that.
It seems that there are a lot of people want to test the white color light. Maybe it is really better than the purple?
Hope i could be luck enough to get the new light. Lol.

oldfogey8

Reaction score
i sent them an email about being a tester last week. no reply from mars...

Bruce111

Reaction score
i sent them an email about being a tester last week. no reply from mars...
Really? I have got their email reply. I told them how will i test the light and how to help them promote. Hope i can get the chance. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

oldfogey8

Reaction score
They got back to me. I got spooked by the email looking for social media info on me. I think I deleted the email. Maybe I will contact Mars again...

Last edited:

Bruce111

Reaction score
They got back to me. I got spooked by the email looking for social media info on me. I think I deleted the email. Maybe I will contact Mars again...
Yes, Mars also asked me about that. I showed them the facebook and youtube account link. I didn't have enough time to run them well. Hope it will be workable.

oldfogey8

Reaction score
Yes, Mars also asked me about that. I showed them the facebook and youtube account link. I didn't have enough time to run them well. Hope it will be workable.
I sent them my user names for MP and grasscity or maybe rollitup. Have not heard back from them. I may not be what they are looking for as I just grow for me, friends and family. And I make mistakes. Frequently. My guess is they would like growers who have their stuff dialed in. My take on it though is if I could get great results with their white leds, most growers could also.

Bruce111

Reaction score
I sent them my user names for MP and grasscity or maybe rollitup. Have not heard back from them. I may not be what they are looking for as I just grow for me, friends and family. And I make mistakes. Frequently. My guess is they would like growers who have their stuff dialed in. My take on it though is if I could get great results with their white leds, most growers could also.
What a pity! i also want to know if the white color leds can perform better. I heard a lot positive words from others. Maybe i will buy one SP150 for my next grow.

Devile

Reaction score
What a pity! i also want to know if the white color leds can perform better. I heard a lot positive words from others. Maybe i will buy one SP150 for my next grow.
I have seen some good growing feedback about UnitFarm white grow bar and mars SP white light, I think it will replace traditional led step by step, it can save 30% electricity

Bruce111

Reaction score
I have seen some good growing feedback about UnitFarm white grow bar and mars SP white light, I think it will replace traditional led step by step, it can save 30% electricity
What is UnitFarm. I never heard about it. Never tried traditional HPS or HID light. But i like the light i was using. It worked very well. I might try their new SP series in new year. I will expand my grow size soon.

Bruce111

Reaction score
So i am ready for expanding the size a little. Plan to add one 2x4 tent and one SP-200. But when i check on their website, the light is still not available. It is pre-order. Damn. Do you guys have any recommendations of white color LED for me? Thanks in advance.

Bruce111

Reaction score
You know what? When i researched on MarsHydro website. I found that they were doing the Fifth cup competition. The winner will get their newest SP light and tent. And they were offering 10% discount promotion sale. That is amazing. But unluckly, i an not in the legal state. I don't dare to post grow video on youtube. Anyway, i like the 10% discount sale. :D

BTW, happy valentine! guys.

Latest posts