Which light should i use

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
baby.png This is one of my babies. :D So far so good.

baby.png

I grow two babies this time. I need to learn more about the grow skills to let them grow better. The happiest time of a day is to take care of them. lol :D

Some leaves become yellow. Do you guys know how to solve this problem?

I learnt some about the deficiency. But still don't know how to solve the problem. Do you guys have any suggestions?

Attachments

• leaf deficiency.jpg
    leaf deficiency.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 53
I learnt that it may be caused by nitrogen deficiency. I will test the water PH.

Yeah. So far so good. Hope the light can keep the good work when flowering. :D

I was considering to get a Pro II 160 from them, but out of my budget [emoji17][emoji17]

I was considering to get a Pro II 160 from them, but out of my budget [emoji17][emoji17]

Haha, it is my lucky to get the light. to be honest, i have enough budget to buy Pro II 80. But why not to get the free if i have a chance. lol

Dont buy cheap chinese lights you will regret it.. i would suggest these DIY lights. Far superior to all those gimmick blurple crap. They will grow but they are made very cheaply.
Check these out.. timber grow lights. You can buy them and easily put them together.. all color coded and super easy to assemble even for the least mechanically inclined people. These lights totally changed my growing experience.. amazing product.. hope this helps.. peace.
Timbergrowlights.com

Dont buy cheap chinese lights you will regret it.. i would suggest these DIY lights. Far superior to all those gimmick blurple crap. They will grow but they are made very cheaply.
Check these out.. timber grow lights. You can buy them and easily put them together.. all color coded and super easy to assemble even for the least mechanically inclined people. These lights totally changed my growing experience.. amazing product.. hope this helps.. peace.
Timbergrowlights.com
I can understand you don't like their products, but no offense to their country, okay? I am from USA, if somebody said something bad about my country, I'll be mad [emoji17]

Timbergrowlights.com

Thanks for the suggestions. man. I will look at it in future. The light works great so far. Need more time to check. :)

I can understand you don't like their products, but no offense to their country, okay? I am from USA, if somebody said something bad about my country, I'll be mad
Relax man.. i said nothing about china..i said they use the cheapest parts possible for the greatest profit margin possible. The way it has always been with Chinese products.. the lights will work fine, just saying you get what you pay for, and eventually Bruce will be replacing them for something better and american made..now i will say something about them.. if you dont like China's cheap child labor products and anti democratic policies i suggest you talk to them. Cant understand why anyone would support that... maybe its just me.. /shrug...
#buyamerican..peace
P.S. no offense Bruce. Nuthin but luv from me... keep on rockin brother..

Last edited:
Relax man.. i said nothing about china..i said they use the cheapest parts possible for the greatest profit margin possible. The way it has always been with Chinese products.. the lights will work fine, just saying you get what you pay for, and eventually Bruce will be replacing them for something better and american made..now i will say something about them.. if you dont like China's cheap child labor products and anti democratic policies i suggest you talk to them. Cant understand why anyone would support that... maybe its just me.. /shrug...
#buyamerican..peace

Hey, mate. I know nothing about the chinese products. I just won Mars-Hydro giveaway and got the light. So far so good. I learnt this is the best series so far. Need time to check it out. :)

#buyamerican..peace
Seriously, if I had a ton of cash, I'd like to try the black dog light and the gorilla tent instead of the brand I never heard, they are very good. But sadly, my budget is very tight, can only afford to this cheaper Mars Hydro light, the fact is, this light works good for me, my plants are very happy:)

Latest posts

Back