Which light should i use

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finially got the new light sp150 and hanged it up.
It is super bright. Hope my baby will like it a lot than the purple light.

SP-150.jpg

congratuations! Bro. it is much better than Canada. They just can grow 4 plants each householder. Would you mind to send some of your grow pictures? :D

Ok... this was the other day. It has since grown leaps and bounds! I spit the top, as in pruned off the top some time back and have 2 main branches growing from the removal. Other plants are Orange and Banana. This is just in our living room on timer, Nothing fancy, as I was figuring we would have decent weather soon... Still too cold!!

Attachments

• 20190227_124729.jpg
    20190227_124729.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 55
This little OG Kush Auto
20190224_125308.jpg

20190309_201244.jpg
broke the ground on 2-15-19, and first picture is at Feb 24th. Last picture was on 3-9-19.

I got an email back from SANSI yesterday about the 40W LED full spectrum grow light. It has 172 PAR at 20" and I bet dimes to donuts that if you use mirrored Mylar on the sides you can triple that number. saw this Youtube video of a guy using PAR meter an showing the increase values by just using simple reflective Mylar.

I got an email back from SANSI yesterday about the 40W LED full spectrum grow light. It has 172 PAR at 20" and I bet dimes to donuts that if you use mirrored Mylar on the sides you can triple that number. saw this Youtube video of a guy using PAR meter an showing the increase values by just using simple reflective Mylar.

The mylar will definitely increase the Par data. My 2x2 tent is made by diamond mylar. Maybe it is better than normal mylar?

I just found a youtube unboxing video of Mars SP250. The man is very funny. lol
It seems that the light is very bright. It looks better than quantum board light . How do you guys think?

Gday Aksarben - Nice pic I just grew my first OG Kush -now my new favorite
Thanks!! (psst.. in closet I have Mago Didgeridoo, made form Eucalyptus from Australia - shorter than more common digeridoos. ) I confess I am TOTAL newbie when it comes to smoking and growing weed. I read a lot and have a background in agriculture for most of my life. However, marijuana is new to me as of Dec 2018. First experience was vape cartridges, then I made my own from some wax I bought, then some 200mg gummies. Just recently I got in some Do-Si-Do, Blue Cheese, and most recent some Cookies and Cream. All, except the one bud of Blue Cheese, was 2 grams. Still have quite a bit of those. I use a PAX3 vaporizer and the half pack oven, set at around 390F. But, I have never had any OG Kush, so waiting patiently for it to mature. I'd like to see if I can turn at least 1 branch to make to make some feminized seeds as I only had 5 seeds to begin with. I staggered growing another one that I could add the female (XX ) pollen to one or 2 of the buds to get a few future seeds.

G'day to you down under as well!!

I just found a youtube unboxing video of Mars SP250. The man is very funny. lol
It seems that the light is very bright. It looks better than quantum board light . How do you guys think?

Looks like Jedi light sabre!! LOL

If you are curious to the light spectrum of the full spectrum SANSI lights I use...

new 40w.jpg

Update:

7 Days later after SP150. Seems like the lady grow very fast.

150.jpg

Thanks!! (psst.. in closet I have Mago Didgeridoo, made form Eucalyptus from Australia - shorter than more common digeridoos. ) I confess I am TOTAL newbie when it comes to smoking and growing weed. I read a lot and have a background in agriculture for most of my life. However, marijuana is new to me as of Dec 2018. First experience was vape cartridges, then I made my own from some wax I bought, then some 200mg gummies. Just recently I got in some Do-Si-Do, Blue Cheese, and most recent some Cookies and Cream. All, except the one bud of Blue Cheese, was 2 grams. Still have quite a bit of those. I use a PAX3 vaporizer and the half pack oven, set at around 390F. But, I have never had any OG Kush, so waiting patiently for it to mature. I'd like to see if I can turn at least 1 branch to make to make some feminized seeds as I only had 5 seeds to begin with. I staggered growing another one that I could add the female (XX ) pollen to one or 2 of the buds to get a few future seeds.

G'day to you down under as well!!
Hi ASkarben - just noticed your post , can you play the Didgeridoo- its an art that I cant master , I just be blowing raspberry's down a stick LOL
I got some Blue Cheese seeds given to me havnt tried them yet - - if you short on seeds try cloning I havnt actually put a seed in the ground for years - Clonning is not that hard and at least you know what your getting

Hi ASkarben - just noticed your post , can you play the Didgeridoo- its an art that I cant master , I just be blowing raspberry's down a stick LOL
I got some Blue Cheese seeds given to me havnt tried them yet - - if you short on seeds try cloning I havnt actually put a seed in the ground for years - Clonning is not that hard and at least you know what your getting

Yes, I have a Mago Didgeridoo that I can play and have made some from PVC as well...even the circular breathing. Not as good as some of the others, but fun anyway.

Have a lot of seed to put into the works this (our) spring. Just got in some Zkittlez Auto from FastBud Seeds... sold by www.seedsman.com I have some that are very high in CBD and low in THC and some with a balance of both. Yes, cloning is not that difficult, but I have quite a few Autoflower seeds to try out. First time grower. I have some Auto OG Kush on our plant stand right now that re flowering and looking great. Can't wait to be able to move them outdoors when frost danger is past. Monday I looked at the temp at 7:30 AM and it was only 17 F outside ( -8.3 C). So looking forward to warmer days.

@Bruce111 nice looking plant! Good amount of reflection of light. What are those criss-cross wires all about?

Here are the latest pictures of my lady. She liked the light a lot. :D
It seems this light is better than Pro80 that i have used before. I want to add it into this tent. But i fear the temp goes up.

Plant.jpg
1.jpg

Bruce111 - Nice - they look happy .gonna be some nice big buds there -

Latest posts

Back