Which light should i use

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With summer coming, i found the temp in my tent goes up.
The light surface temp is around 35C. I think it is the time to add one more fan. So far so good.

Okay, so i added one small fan to help blow the hot air out. Now the temp is lower. The weather is still very hot here.

Update:
The plant become larger and larger. I think it is the time to switch to 12/12 time circle.
The light is still a little hot comparing to Mars pro II 80 that i have used. Maybe the hot weather is one of the reasons.
I will post some pictures tomorrow or so. I was very busy at working these days.

Here is the picture that i took yesterday.

k.jpg

That is a fine looking plant Bruce111....hate you cannot shop this weekend for your light....I may try to pick up some seeds on the sales...one site is giving 30% off if you pay in Canadian dollars.

sorry to jump into this thread outta nowhere, but could someone please tell me the manufacturer of this light:
upload_2019-4-19_11-29-37.png
the photo was taken and supplied from R1ch

That is a fine looking plant Bruce111....hate you cannot shop this weekend for your light....I may try to pick up some seeds on the sales...one site is giving 30% off if you pay in Canadian dollars.
Thanks for stopping by. man. I still didn't have a plan to expand yet. So there is no need to buy extra light or seeds this time. Thanks, anyway. ;)

My lady grow very fast under sp150. i think it is a little faster than pro 80 that i have used for my last grow.
I was very curious why this kind of light can be better than purple light. Because purple light has a lot of red for flower stage. Red is good for flower, right?
Why the white color led can perform better? Any expert? :rolleyes:

I learnt some through google. My understanding is that the quantum board light spectrum is not good as the trandition purple light. The main reason that the quantum board can win is that the new SMD tech. On a board, there are hundreds of leds but each led's actual power is only around 0.3-0.4W. So the lifespan of chips can be extended and there will be more light and Par output in the same area due to more chips. So the PPE is higher than purple light. Pls point it out if there is anything wrong. :):)

I really love this kind of light:)

Attachments

• SP150 (11).jpg
    SP150 (11).jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 42
The trichomes are very young. I need to turn on the light for a few more days.
The light power is around 145W from the wall. Hope i can get 250 grams. God bless me.

Bud.jpg

The stalk is almost the same thick as my thumb. I strongely recommend this light.
Do not waste your money on the super cheap purple lights on Amazon or Ebay.

Stalk.jpg

Another week has passed. The plant becomes more mature. The trichomes become a little black.
I think it will need another week for the harvest. I am so excited. :cool::cool:

I always go to 50 percent tan Ive never seen black

Latest posts

Back