Which light should i use

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always go to 50 percent tan Ive never seen black
Clarify that I always go 50 percent since I ve been on this site, never checked before that just picked at 8 weeks flower or when they looked good have learnt a lot from this site , great place to be

Clarify that I always go 50 percent since I ve been on this site, never checked before that just picked at 8 weeks flower or when they looked good have learnt a lot from this site , great place to be
Yes, i like here too. Learnt a lot about how to grow. Not experienced yet but a long way to go. I will post the newest picture of my plant.

Here is my lady under one Mars SP150. Is it the time for harvest? Maybe another week?

59144767_2325442257523135_8744668627153715200_n.jpg

When i research "MarsHydro" on youtube, i found a lot of videos of Mars TS1000 come out. Anyone had a chance to test this light?
It is very similar with SP150 i was using. Seems the spectrum is the same because of white.

Right now, i want to expand a little. The lights i have right now are:
Mars pro II 80: (2x2 coverage, 160W)
Mars SP150:( 2x2 coverage, 140W)

I wanted to expand the grow area to 4x4 or 5x5. I think i need to add another light. Any recommendations?

After discussing with my friends. i decided to add one Mars SP250 and one 2x4 grow tent for the new grow.
Because some of my friends use this combo to get very nice yield. Some of them can get 1.8g/W. It is really attractive for me. lol
Other lights were still working in another tent. But i want to try if i can do better with this combo. ;);)

Today, i got this light and hang it up. It looks amazing. :p. For the price, it is really a nice choice.

SP250 (80).jpg

I am ready for my next grow. :). I heard a lot of good things about the Moby **** XXL seeds. Anyone used this before?

SP250 (96).jpg

So far so good for the SP250. My only concern is the heat. It is a little overheated in 2x4 grow tent.
I asked Mars team, they told me the driver can be moved out of tent with an extra cord. But i need to pay for that. To be honest, i am not happy about that. :(
Finally, they sent me one free cord. That impressed me a lot. Nice sevice, mars. :)

Latest posts

Back