Which light should i use

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought another SP250 on mars website. 15% off there. Nice deal.

I bought another SP250 on mars website. 15% off there. Nice deal.
Gotta get a quick Black Friday advertisement in? You are obviously a Mars-Hydro rep. Instead of pretending to be a grower, you should click on the ‘Advertise’ banner and support this site. A google search of a couple of your images from this thread show up on other sites from earlier in the year. One is even credited to a sponsor on 420magazine.

E79801DD-7778-4174-A330-F76033193CA2.png

Lmao

SmokeSara is pretty nice to be fair.

Mars are alright lights, I think a little premium on price but proven tech works.

Cheapo Chinese lights are not too bad if you have enough actual watts.

I don’t know smokesara but she is doing it right. She is a sponsor on that site. Her posts have Mars-Hydro links in her signature. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion. I just don’t care for someone posing as a grower but really just promoting a product using someone else’s pictures and work. Mars-Hydro is used by a lot of folks on here and I have seen good results from those members. I have a couple of cheapo Chinese LEDs(not Mars-Hydro) and they work for me. My impression is that companies spec-ing their lights in Watts is kind of like spec-ing an engine in RPM’s. PPFD is more like horsepower which is a more pertinent value to growing(in terms of my lighting to engine analogy). Like in Spinal Tap, having a dial that goes to 11 doesn’t m an it is going to 11. Anyone can label their lights with any number they want to silk screen onto it. What really is of value is how plants respond to their ‘11’...

Latest posts

Back