which one would you recommend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AceT9

I am using the Fox Farm Ocean And Forest Soil and im looking for a good nutirent. The hydroponics store i go to has a 3 pack of Fox Farm that comes with Grow Big, Big Bloom, and Tiger Bloom. The other nutrients i was looking at is Flora Nova Veg and Flora Nova Flowering (The Fox Farm comes with a Feeding Schedule) Which Nutrient would you guys recommend.

I was also thinking about getting this Fox Farm Beastie Bloomz (addictive) which increases weight of blooms. Any comments?

I would go with the fox farms Trio Pack for a dirt grow. Also being a first time it will be easier IMHO.
I'd do a grow without doing a bunch of additives your first go around. KIS (Keep it Simple) method.

The flora-nove works well and is simple as can be, very concentrated and cost effective. It is however not organic, it is organically based but not fuly organic. If you have allready gone with organic stuff I would stick with it.
I just got some beastie bloomz and will let you know what it does for me, it also is not organic.

Thanks for the help...By way Biff have you ever tried CHA CHING addictive?

I am using a little bit of it now (4.5 weeks flower) and will bump it up in the last couple of weeks, cha-ching is more for the essential oil/resin production, also not organic.

I use Flora Nova with soil and it works great, I have 4 plants from bagseed thriving on GH Flora Nova Grow and Liquid Karma. I am starting a new grow of a strain called Misty and will use Fox Farm Grow Big....So I can eventually let you know what worked best. The thing I like about Flora Nova is how little you need, it seems like one bottle will last for ever...I just bought a bag of FF Ocean and Forest soil and am excited to use it with my new grow. Peace Out and GG

Latest posts

Back