Which Online Hydroponics Store?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BugsBunny

Which online hydroponics store do you recommend? I need some ph buffer solution, so I'd like to find a "busy" store that sells enough to keep fresh stuff on the shelves.

I always use hxxp://www.gchydro.com, they are inexpensive and they have free shipping, they always give me tons of free samples as well.

I typically buy from Discount-hydro.com and have never had a single issue with them. The prices are competetive but not the best. But the products and service are solid. :)

hXXp://www.plantlightinghydroponics.com/

Change XX to TT

I just realized this is the same one as posted above.

dman1234 said:
hXXp://www.plantlightinghydroponics.com/

Change XX to TT

I just realized this is the same one as posted above.

:yeahthat: Quick shipping and great customer service.

I buy my ph up and down on eBay....I like GH's up and down. Bought my light setups from HTGsupply.com.

Iron Emmett said:
I always use hxxp://www.gchydro.com, they are inexpensive and they have free shipping, they always give me tons of free samples as well.
LOL, so do I (well, at least most of the time)...I actually go to their warehouse where I can get FFOF cheap.

discount-hydro.com is another cool mail-order joint with an awesome warehouse. I snailmailed them a pic of tomato and pepper plants growing in an aero tank I built with various of their parts. When I went there a few months later I was surprised to see the pic tacked to a wall in their warehouse.

For the ph buffer it is ok to use a online store. But for the other things i would like to prefer the local market around you. Because the local market will have the nutrient available according to the local conditions and as per the need.

my 2 favorite are htgsupply cause they always have cheap stuff, and ehydroponics b/c they take paypal

ShOrTbUs said:
my 2 favorite are htgsupply cause they always have cheap stuff, and ehydroponics b/c they take paypal
What is that htg supply. Does they provide it for cheap stuff? It will be nice if we can get cheap stuff here. After all the stuff is goign to be in the use after some time too.

Latest posts

Back