Which pheno to keep? Opinions please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont exile until you've tasted the final smoke...But that's been said.

:ciao:

Hey rose, big decision, I always wait till I smoke her, then decide. I don't focus on yield, or how easy it is to clone,it's all about smokeing it!! if I truly want that strain or pheno, I'll work out the rest, Man those F1 seeds of BLZ has more phenos, just insane how many different looking, smelling, and tasteing plants I got out of the 11 seeds I grew to maturity. I liked them all!! lol, some were round and rock hard some were pointy and wispy,< Super Silver Haze!! The DAD!!! The Pheno hunt is kinda fun!! Love the Pooch, mines still hanging in there, though she didn't eat yesterday!!

P1100150.JPG

Oh I hope she eats today. How old is she?

Do all those phenos have a different stone? That amazes me. Very cool topsy turvy marijuana pot.

Thanks 420 Os i don't care how many times something is said, you need to say it too.

Theyre both beautiful. I'd love to see them in about a month:D.

You can Bomb, what do we call you around here, bbp? Tell me. I am glad to see you back. Do you find diff phenos give you a different stone of the same type?

I've had phenos so different that you wouldn't think they came from the same pack of beans. Its really a coin toss as to what you'll get from beans. I'm a pheno hunter so I like the variation:). Just take cuts of both and smoke them, like lots of folks have said, before you make a decision. Good luck!

you can call me BBP or bombbudpuffa...doesnt matter to me;).

Rosebud said:
Oh I hope she eats today. How old is she? She's 14. Man, I break up thinking about the inevitable, The doc said she'd come here to put her down, she can barely walk somedays, and craps the bed, i always put my dogs down at this stage, but shes more kid than dog, and i can't make the call, the mrs. can't make the call,I pray she just dies in her sleep.

Do all those phenos have a different stone? That amazes me. Very cool topsy turvy marijuana pot. Ya Rosie, the Dutch Treat likes confusion!!

Thanks 420 Os i don't care how many times something is said, you need to say it too.
hmm there saying my message is to short TESTING TESTING andding two charecters????"?"

I would clone each and wait around until you smoke some preceding to making your last decision.

Wanted to congratulate you on the bud of the month, very cool!! I'd keep that one!!

Medicine woman isn't leaving my house, don't you worry skagit. She is a good smoke for me.

On the two pheno's I am keeping them both. The Kali #1 is up and clear headed stone and the #2 is more laid back. Is that normal to have two seeds be so different?

I'd say so, when I look at my Brothers, lol, It would be interesting to find out about phenos on twins, like BHO had awhile back, two plants from one seed, the C99 is a PM magnet, I'm done with this strain, it's just to much brain hassle fighting it, and the chemicals to kill it, I'm out, I'm wondering if it's a sativa dominate thing, being grown in the wrong invironment, SOMETHING!!! My Dutch Treat right next to it is fine, the brainfart is fine, but shes just contaminated, it's in her levi's, her genes. she's gone. This john's hawaiian, 65 day wonder, is my next real project, stuff grows like a weed, and clones se easy!!! A bud brought it from maui but it matures to quick to be hawaiin in my opinion, actually kinda looks like my new trainwreck, got a huge summer harvest for our little grow here, I'm gonna hire a trimmer, the Mrs. Fibro stuff is real bad right now, pay her in smoke, I'll hire a girl, they do a better job with the scissors, and I know one I think I can trust!!, even though she stolen my bud before, she's 25 years older, my kid. She smokes but still she won't burn a fatty with her pop.I've never smoked with any of my kids, this one's the baby. Big farmers market today, I've got 25 big DT clones I'm giving away, I had some others but I'm afraid I'd just be givin em PM, anyway have a good labor day, I'm headed for the potato salad.

With the so called summer you had I am surprised everything didn't have PM. That is very sad about C99, i was looking forward to hearing about her.

I have smoked with my daughter, she is in her 30's and boy do we laugh. Satori makes her talk, A LOT. ha.

I wonder if the change in seasons is making your wifes fibro worse. Some people are getting better from fibro by going off gluten, just a thought.
Have fun today, enjoy the potato salad.

Isn't that funny? that dman is pretty funny, even in his underwear.

Latest posts

Back