Which pheno to keep? Opinions please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebud

This is my first go with seeds. I had two Mandala seeds that are female. They look just a like to me, except one is lighter in color. One was topped. How does it work with seeds? I will keep both to smoke of course but wondered how to know which to bring forward in my grows. Not both, right? I don't know. One cloned easier. Advice please.

Calichakra and friend.
DSCF0981.JPG

DSCF0982.JPG

DSCF0983.JPG

I would clone both and wait till you smoke some before making your final decision.

:yeahthat: The final product is the only way to know which one to keep on growing.

agree...But I also like to have an easy cloneing Gal...you really dont know untill ya smoke some...the less colored one could be a Nute hog is all...Love on them Girl..and let us know what ya findings are

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Will two seeds from the same 'parents' be different? My kids sure are.

Thanks for all your input. I had thought they would tell me in growing which was hardier, but no, they seem to look identical. Is that what you would call stable genetics, if they all turn out similar?
Thanks again.

Rosebud said:
Will two seeds from the same 'parents' be different? My kids sure are.

Thanks for all your input. I had thought they would tell me in growing which was hardier, but no, they seem to look identical. Is that what you would call stable genetics, if they all turn out similar?
Thanks again.

Yes two beans from the same parents can be different. You might get 2,3,4 or more different phenos. Or you cld get beans that are almost identical.
Some love to pheno hunt some not so much. JMO

Thanks Hamster, :D I don't think I am a pheno hunter, but i will smoke these and see. The world of seeds is interesting, but I don't think I feel the need to keep a male or anything. One of the clones is barely hanging on so I may or may not have one of the pheno's. One definitely clones better.

Of course the one that's hard to clone will be the one you prefer to smoke. LOL

Kidding, but things usually work out like that.

Wet

dont judge their ease of clonning by one attempt though, the one thats difficult too clone this time may be easier next time, just saying these things take time, judge by the smoke Rose. IMO.

Boy that one on the right in the first picture is sure frosty!! Don't think it would appreciate being smoked though!! :D

Sorry, couldn't resist! Cute puppy! And very nice plants! :cool2:

I would probably clone both and take one of each all the way and see which one you like the taste and effect of, then decide.

im not a pro. just my opinion.
what you would call stable genetics, if they all turn out similar?
i think they look nice, the 1 on the left lookes stonger to me. darker in color, bigger leaves. good gen! green gen power to you rose.
oh ya hick, we should do a best mj pic with animal...... and i dont mean your sheep or that fat little hamster in the pics.:eek: :D :D

LMAO, too funny, definetly too much somthing, very nice doggy Rose.

My pleasure Rose.

Once I saw that pup of yours, i had no choice. LOL

Latest posts

Back