which should I choose

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

techrons78

Reaction score
Im gonna order tonight.....
Either the
mars 400..for 283...
New p series apollo 370 for 399..with epistar leds
Or a 6 month onld used black dog 240xl xomes with box I need to find out if warranty is transferable. .for345..retaill on amazon for 625...what do u guys and girls think? Wanna order so quick response would be great..thanks Tech

Hi Tech. There are a few of us on here that have used LED's. I don't feel comfortable recommending one yet. I have had a few grows and I am liking what I see, but man, i would hate to tell you to get one and not be happy with it. This is the one I have been using and I like it, but...like i said, too early to tell.

http://www.topledgrowlight.com/reflector-led-grow-light-144x3w.html#.VHkQ8THF8pE

Yes I have been reading your led grow very nice..im thibkibg of maybe switchibg to the led for last 4 weeks of flower?..its like anythibg else im sure some are ok but im not willing to spend 2 k or so to get the best..I orded the apollo..I know therw have been some good grows with the chrome one. .so its not gonna be shitty..andcim ok with that. ..Tech

Latest posts

Back