which two strains please?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i will not be able to use attitude seedbank service. sadly i will have to choose from the breeders available in europe's seedbanks,

The one I linked was Rhino Seedbank and it seems to be UK based, so this should fall in the bracket you've mentioned.,

Also, I would run more by World of Seeds. Honestly, their cross of Afghan Kush X Yumbolt (I got it on attitude, but imagine it's in other places) is phenomenal. I've started to call it Lifesavers, just to give it some kind of dang name. I have a thread on the form about it: World of Seeds - Afghan Kush x Yumbolt http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69374

Ive never been disappointed with: DNA, Reserva Privada, Mr Nice, even Dinafem... Was never to thrilled with anything I ran from: Barneys or Greenhouse....

Also a fyi I have had more plants herm that were from Reg beans then from Fems... IME its more on the breeders for releasing beans early to catch the money wave that were not tested & documented properly... :48:

Dr. Green Fang I can get the Lifesavers seeds, but is the Black Cauldron a more potent strain?
JAAM so if you wanted to choose the most potent strain from breeders that you named, what would it be?
I have Satori and Lifesavers (Afghan Kush x Yumbolt) both on my list now. I can choose one more or replace a strain with the other, I still have few days until I decide
Thank you! :joint:

I implore you to try something from OG Seeds. I believe Black Cauldron is sold out, but Merlot OG and Zenfandel look amazing, and I'm sure everything that comes out of OG Seeds is top notch. So, if you can order from Rhino seeds (I see no reason why not since it meet your check list for requirements) then try to get one of their strains. I can only speak for Black Cauldron and Wizards Potion, and soon to be Merlot OG, but everything I've had from OG Seeds has been the best stuff I've grown to date. :aok:

If I had to choose any OG Seeds strain over Lifesavers, the choice is easy for me; OG Seeds. :) But that's saying a lot because the Lifesavers is phenomenal as well lol!

I also really like the gear from DNA and Reserva Privada. They are basically the same company.

Attitude is in Europe-England-why can't you use Attitude?

There have got to be numerous OG Kushes among the seed banks you listed. I would be surprised if you could not find some kind of G13, too. I know that Cali Connections as quite a few OGs.

I grow 10-12 strains at a time, and Cali Connection/Reserva Privada are my favorite breeders. I've tried many many others thru my trials, they were the most consistent in pheno/quality dependability.

I've had terrible "luck" with Barneys Farm & Geenhouse seeds, may as well light your money on fire...then buy those JMHO.

The OG Kush, Buddha Tahoe, Black Water....have been great for me. The BT is real old school taste/smell, like 70's Thai....it takes me back everytime I smoke it. The Deadhead is hit/miss, great yields but pheno's vary from dense to leafy buds. It took 30 seeds to find the right one. Pre98 is a great producer, loves to eat,,,,very dense buds, make sure to have lots of air flow & room exchanges.

Attitude is in Europe-England-why can't you use Attitude?

There have got to be numerous OG Kushes among the seed banks you listed. I would be surprised if you could not find some kind of G13, too. I know that Cali Connections as quite a few OGs.

well THG since you insist on knowing why i cannot use attitude, it is because i cannot order online, and this is something i cannot go around in any way, been the same since i began growing, i never had the option to order online. all the strains that i got, i got by cash payments on a counter, and i happen to be going to Spain Barcelona soon, and I found good seedbanks, just that they don't have G13 or OG. i will only stay 7 days and it is a big risk that i will not have them delivered on time, so i will choose the seeds, contact the shops on phone and when i go there, they will have my goods ready. i know it sound a lot like the 80's but it is the way i have to do it. I will keep trying and will begin calling them as of tomorrow, maybe I get better luck, but in the mean time, there must be some killer strains from all these seedbanks, maybe someone will chime in, and guarantee for me an excellent buy anyway, theres one link of a shop that carries a lot of strains http://greenparrotseeds.com/en/weed-seed-shop
there are so many, it's like New Amsterdam :D

In the past you could go to Walmart(and other stores), and buy a pre-paid Visa Card...then charge the seeds on the card. But some have discontinued the practice, if out of country...you'd have to check.

In the past you could go to Walmart(and other stores), and buy a pre-paid Visa Card...then charge the seeds on the card. But some have discontinued the practice, if out of country...you'd have to check.

It's works, trust me. ;)

I grow 10-12 strains at a time, and Cali Connection/Reserva Privada are my favorite breeders. I've tried many many others thru my trials, they were the most consistent in pheno/quality dependability.

I've had terrible "luck" with Barneys Farm & Geenhouse seeds, may as well light your money on fire...then buy those JMHO.

The OG Kush, Buddha Tahoe, Black Water....have been great for me. The BT is real old school taste/smell, like 70's Thai....it takes me back everytime I smoke it. The Deadhead is hit/miss, great yields but pheno's vary from dense to leafy buds. It took 30 seeds to find the right one. Pre98 is a great producer, loves to eat,,,,very dense buds, make sure to have lots of air flow & room exchanges.

I've seen a couple Barneys Farm grows. Turned out to be good smoke. Great that we all have so many choices to suit individual needs.

I've seen a couple Barneys Farm grows. Turned out to be good smoke. Great that we all have so many choices to suit individual needs.

Well, yes & no...It's a matter of perspective.

If you have a Chevy and think it's a great car, and never drive a German piece of engineering like BMW....you'll never really know, will you ? :)

There are lots of great breeders out there, a big world that takes a while to check out. I stand by statement that Barney's sucks, heck some seeds cot $400 a piece bro :)

it is not because i worry that my money transaction will be traced, in fact, it is the least of my worries, it will never be traced let alone investigated, it is simply that they would not send me seeds where I am, it is only impossible, believe me if it was possible, i would have ordered numerous times by now, but to each his own situation, and i am in a situation where i can smoke and grow safely but i cannot have seeds delivered in mail orders to me.

Anyway, let's say that i am a homeless guy in barcelona with no internet, and i have just the price for seeds in cash, and these seedbanks are the ones available, now can you people help this homeless poor guy? he has only one shot at this, since he has just enough cash for this buy

it is not because i worry that my money transaction will be traced, in fact, it is the least of my worries, it will never be traced let alone investigated, it is simply that they would not send me seeds where I am, it is only impossible, believe me if it was possible, i would have ordered numerous times by now, but to each his own situation, and i am in a situation where i can smoke and grow safely but i cannot have seeds delivered in mail orders to me.

Anyway, let's say that i am a homeless guy in barcelona with no internet, and i have just the price for seeds in cash, and these seedbanks are the ones available, now can you people help this homeless poor guy? he has only one shot at this, since he has just enough cash for this buy

I see now, thought maybe there was a credit issue...some financial restraint.

So are you asking 1 of us to buy the seeds for you, then mail them your way ?

Well, yes & no...It's a matter of perspective.

If you have a Chevy and think it's a great car, and never drive a German piece of engineering like BMW....you'll never really know, will you ? :)

There are lots of great breeders out there, a big world that takes a while to check out. I stand by statement that Barney's sucks, heck some seeds cot $400 a piece bro :)

Hey man, some of us make less a month then your electric bill costs. Lol.

We're quite happy with our Chevys, and I've driven more cars then most folks because it's a part of what I do for a living. And I'm still very very happy with my Chevy(Dodge). :D

I'll stick with what I can afford. And it's not 20 bucks a bean. ;) I'm happy with my inferior genetics. But I probably will try cali connection and DNA eventually.

Hey man, some of us make less a month then your electric bill costs. Lol.

We're quite happy with our Chevys, and I've driven more cars then most folks because it's a part of what I do for a living. And I'm still very very happy with my Chevy(Dodge). :D

I'll stick with what I can afford. And it's not 20 bucks a bean. ;) I'm happy with my inferior genetics. But I probably will try cali connection and DNA eventually.

Much respect DFN, but you may have misunderstood my point. There are lots of great strains, buy what you like...buy what you can afford.

Nothing wrong with a Chevy, just can't say it's the best car ever made :)

Much respect DFN, but you may have misunderstood my point. There are lots of great strains, buy what you like...buy what you can afford.

Nothing wrong with a Chevy, just can't say it's the best car ever made :)

Oh heck no. I'm going to take my licks and learn from my mistakes. I promise... Lol

Uncle Bwanabud will hook ya up with some good clones when you're ready :) Just let me know bro.

It's all about genetics, the breeders with the most cash...can invest the most research, or purchase the best F1 strains. It's a money game, just like super bucks.

I see now, thought maybe there was a credit issue...some financial restraint.

So are you asking 1 of us to buy the seeds for you, then mail them your way ?

LMAO NO! i am not a homeless person! I was taking it as an example. I have no money issue, nothing of that, my location is just some small place where the damn mail orders from the seedbanks will just not go. I will myself go to Barcelona soon and will buy them from street shops that hold seeds from a wide variety of seedbanks i listed above, just that so far could not find OG or G13 seedbanks, maybe i will find them with more search. i want you to advise me on the best most potent strains from the seedbanks that are in that list and which you have already tried, thanks

I was feeling bad for ya: A homeless broke guy with no Internet...and no weed...hell I'll buy ya some seeds :)

Be careful bringing those seeds back bro, international issues can be a bad deal....be safe.

Latest posts

Back