Which Vaccine did you get if you got it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeedHopper

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
No I'm not trying to start any shit. 😁

I'm in a position that by December I will have to get one of those fking Vaccines to keep my Job,,,AND NO I'm not going to lose my God Damn job over a shot. I work around lots of PPL who have gotten vaccinated and have no problems. I'm PISSED that I'm having to take it, and not because I'm scared of it. Right now I'm leaning toward the J&J because of all the research i have done.
I would like to hear from you about any side effects you had from the Vaccine and which one you took. And if you know someone that has taken the Vaccine and had side effects. I would like to hear that too.
I like to do research when i need to make an informed decision.
Thank You

Last edited:
I got a double jab a few months ago so I can go visit my grandson (only 3 weeks to go now.)
I don't know which one and I really don't care. (Spanish health center)
When I was a seaman I had dozens of jabs for all sorts of things like smallpox, cholera etc etc
I'm still here and never suffered from polio, rabies, diptheria measles, rubella, etc etc.
I guess there plenty of conspiracy believers on here.
Just have a few tokes and think about it properly.
Only my thoughts but I'd say - just get it done. It's no big deal.

Weirdscenes. Thanks for the info bro, but please don't be taking shots at ppl who think different then you. I'm taking the mother fker because its a Mandate for Federal Contractors. Other wise i would tell them to shove it right up their assssssssssssssssssss. And conspiracies are only conspiracies until they are fact or fiction,,, and they are not always fiction my friend.
And i am a Vet so i have had plenety shots but that didnt mean i needed them. There are several hundred soldiers telling the Military and the moron in Office to go fk themselves over these Vaccines. That doesn't make them bad ppl or conspiracy theorist.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Sorry Hopper.....having to much fun.

No I'm not trying to start any shit. 😁

I'm in a position that by December I will have to get one of those fking Vaccines to keep my Job,,,AND NO I'm not going to lose my God Damn job over a shot. I work around lots of PPL who have gotten vaccinated and have no problems. I'm PISSED that I'm having to take it, and not because I'm scared of it. Right now I'm leaning toward the J&J because of all the research i have done.
I would like to hear from you about any side effects you had from the Vaccine and which one you took. And if you know someone that has taken the Vaccine and had side effects. I would like to hear that too.
I like to do research when i need to make an informed decision.
Thank You
I got moderna. I have been taking N-Acetyl Cysteine ever since I took it. It is a super antioxident allegedly repairs some of the damage done. I don't know what to tell you, I've read as much or more bad relating to J& J it as the others. Haven't read any good about any of them!

I felt really, really tired the next day was all I've noticed. Ridiculous excuse for president can suck it.

Bubba

Weirdscenes. Thanks for the info bro, but please don't be taking shots at ppl who think different then you. I'm taking the mother fker because its a Mandate for Federal Contractors. Other wise i would tell them to shove it right up their assssssssssssssssssss. And conspiracies are only conspiracies until they are fact or fiction,,, and they are not always fiction my friend.
And i am a Vet so i have had plenety shots but that didnt mean i needed them. There are several hundred soldiers telling the Military and the moron in Office to go fk themselves over these Vaccines. That doesn't make them bad ppl or conspiracy theorist.
100% agreed
I believe every one should absolutely decide for themselves.
I had the Jan because without it I can not go visit my son & grandson.
If not for that I also would not have it.
I believe in good science but not at the cost of personal freedom.
Not meaning to disparage anyone at all.
Absolutely agree on what you said about conspiracies - we can only KNOW after the fact.
Be well, be happy, please don't be offended, I say what I think but sometimes I should just keep my mouth shut.

Your good my friend. Great post brother.
Nice to see someone that don't get butt hurt so easy. Tells me a lot. 👍

Last edited:
Your good my friend. Great post brother. 👍
Thanks - I've always said (and written) what I thought.
I consider all humanity to be sovereign individuals worthy of respect.
I really dislike the whole idea of political correctness. And manipulation by others.
This viewpoint has got me into plenty trouble just fro being me.
But that's maybe the price?
IT'S Refreshing to me to find a place where you can say such things.
Stay well.

I hope I don't have to get the shot. I know an 85 year old man who took pfizer and another girl in her 20s, both didn't feel anything. I know two others who took astrazeneca and who felt a bit tired after the first shot and felt nothing after the second shot. A month ago i was with a guy in his room where he had been quarantined for 10 days and tested negative. That same day we were there eating smoking chilling in his room. The next day he felt symptoms, did a second test and tested positive. I quarantined for 2 weeks for nothing, I should have gotten it there and a 1000 other times. Conclusions: there's a lot of unknowns and a lot of bullshit and I must be not human.

I hope I don't have to get the shot. I know an 85 year old man who took pfizer and another girl in her 20s, both didn't feel anything. I know two others who took astrazeneca and who felt a bit tired after the first shot and felt nothing after the second shot. A month ago i was with a guy in his room where he had been quarantined for 10 days and tested negative. That same day we were there eating smoking chilling in his room. The next day he felt symptoms, did a second test and tested positive. I quarantined for 2 weeks for nothing, I should have gotten it there and a 1000 other times. Conclusions: there's a lot of unknowns and a lot of bullshit and I must be not human.

nice to meet you my alien friend....are you reptilian or Klingon genetics?

Latest posts

Back