Which Vaccine did you get if you got it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weirdscenes. Thanks for the info bro, but please don't be taking shots at ppl who think different then you. I'm taking the mother fker because its a Mandate for Federal Contractors. Other wise i would tell them to shove it right up their assssssssssssssssssss. And conspiracies are only conspiracies until they are fact or fiction,,, and they are not always fiction my friend.
And i am a Vet so i have had plenety shots but that didnt mean i needed them. There are several hundred soldiers telling the Military and the moron in Office to go fk themselves over these Vaccines. That doesn't make them bad ppl or conspiracy theorist.
All my Life I've had jabs, sugar cubes and what not. We didn't have a choice. You want to go to school, you get jabbed. Side plus is you didn't wind up on an iron lung. IMO this recent ** is just that. I don't have a prob. W/people thinking diff. But Jesus H.

1636324432494.png
Here is the shot you all need

All three vaccines have lost effectiveness. J&J is now only 13% effective. ***

All my Life I've had jabs, sugar cubes and what not. We didn't have a choice. You want to go to school, you get jabbed. Side plus is you didn't wind up on an iron lung. IMO this recent ** is just that. I don't have a prob. W/people thinking diff. But Jesus H.
Take your jab and shove it....It doesn't work....can you hear me now!!!

My neighbor got the booster yesterday and was so sick he could hardly walk. Should be in bed but had a problem at work so he had to go in. Car is still in his driveway today. Go figure.

Why don't you stop by and tell him he did the right thing great lake.

I thought a court ruling put a halt to the OCHA mandate of private companies having to mandate vaccinations. So sorry you have to go ahead with this crap. More and more evidence is becoming available that a vaccinated person is no safer from the vaccine that a non vaxer.

Latest posts

Back