Which Vacuum to get?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bump Stank your doing a great job of avoiding my question...?

Just saw it .
The same way you know yours is done JAAM. ;)

I will tell you my way so you can pick it apart. I will pull a vac until I can take the BHO to the temp when it gets " runny" and see no more bubble reaction. Similar to how people heat purge till no more reaction.

I'm not one of these guys that vac for 15 plus hours.

So JAAM how do you make sure yours is done and NO terpene have boiled off?

Just saw it .
The same way you know yours is done JAAM. ;)

I will tell you my way so you can pick it apart. I will pull a vac until I can take the BHO to the temp when it gets " runny" and see no more bubble reaction. Similar to how people heat purge till no more reaction.

I'm not one of these guys that vac for 15 plus hours.

So JAAM how do you make sure yours is done and NO terpene have boiled off?

So lets see some pics of your BHO...

the duration on the vac has nothing to do with losing terps... its how much of a vacuum you put your sample under and the temperature...

I never break 120 degrees F and with no vac im not changing any boiling points to cooking off any terps... :vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave:

Your dense bro if you think those are " Trapped bubbles" clearly we are not gonna come to an agreement .

So what micron level should I pull my vac chamber to JAAM?

Your dense bro if you think those are " Trapped bubbles" clearly we are not gonna come to an agreement .

So what micron level should I pull my vac chamber to JAAM?

if I wanted to use a vac I would set it to whatever the "experts" think bro... good luck...

theres nothing you can say that will convince me to ever buy or use a vac... I have my method down and get no complaints so why change what works?? my pennies will be invested into a CLS... :vap_smiley:

you like your vac use it... your the only one that needs to be happy with your oil....

Latest posts

Back