whispy leaves?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shuggy4105 said:
On a sticky within this section for treating a calcium def...

I must admit, I failed to read each and every symptom and cure before I stickied that shuggy. But it is certainly something that "I" have NEVER heard before. If you have the lime in the soil, and are keeping ph range in an acceptable level, there shouldn't be a deficiency, and certainly no reason to foliar feed it.
To fix a calcium deficiency you can treat by foliar feeding with one teaspoon of dolomite lime or Garden lime per quart/2 pint/1.25lt of water.
....in addition, that composition suounds waaay concentrated "IMO".. , he only recommends "1 teaspoon p/gallon of water" to put in the soil, yet "twice that" concentration for foliar.?? :confused2:..
I can tell you that "1 tablespoon, per gallon of soil", miced before planting, and you will never have a deficiency of mg or ca in your soil.

I thought that myself so I adjusted it to half....

Anyway, had them in darkness for 24hrs (workmen at house) and have now oficially began flower.

They look great now, think it may have been the soil being too hot as my ph was at 6 (saturated soil ph)

Cheers for the tip Hick;)

Latest posts

Back