white flies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bizzy323

Reaction score
i am into 4weeks flowering and i notice i have some whiteflies.. how do i get rid of them? anyone know how to make a pest spray?

4 weeks in.....Ive yet to battle those..but pest strips come to mind when its a flying insect...best of luck bizzy

take care and be safe :ciao:

I've never dealt with these, after reading this post i went ahead and shook my plants and noticed a couple of em!
:(

Being just 4wks into flowering you still have time to do some heavy assault on them. some pyrethrin sprays, azamax spray, or pepper oil spray. I use an insectasidal soap spray that you can buy commercially that doesn't harm the plants or fruits. It doesn't wipe them out but it keeps them under control. just don't spray any developing buds or the tops of the leaves that have direct light on them. Spray the undersides of the leaves and down low on the plants. :)

i got the yellow sticky papers hanging....what you guys think about neem oil? or mixing soap with water ?

Neems oil will work. 1 tbs of neems oil, 1 tsp of dish soap added to 1 gal of water is a good mix to started with

pyrethrum foggers work very well for me. through this forum i actuallly combined the foggers with neem oil and im bug free!

The neem oil seems to be a good preventative but if you are trying to eradicate an infestation then stronger measures need to be taken.

get a cereal size bowl of water with MG bloom booster mixed in(1tsp) and set in grow area for a couple days...and you'll see most if not all wht flies will be dead inside...something about the mix attracts wht flies and when they land to feed/drink they're stuck and die....my work with what ever bloom booster you have....good luck..try it

hmmmm interesting, never heard of this before^^^^^. thanks buddog, ima try that

Latest posts

Back