white paneling?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sir-tokes-alot

Reaction score
trying to decide if i should paint my room flat white or leave it alone, the walls are white paneling with blue lines and light blue wood grain effects, was thinking that it might help reflect the MH blue rays better and was wondering what you all thought??

trying to decide if i should paint my room flat white or leave it alone, the walls are white paneling with blue lines and light blue wood grain effects, was thinking that it might help reflect the MH blue rays better and was wondering what you all thought??
My experience looking deeper into that is, foil offers only about 50 to 60% reflection and matte finish white moves the most light. So how much is that true? Oook not know.....but just the mental image I get tells me that both of them reflect better than a panel board designed for not growing weed. Plus, they're a piece of your life and an investment into the level of joy you get out of daily life... so give 'em what they need to eat, drink and be fat and drunk. They will reward you for the extra effort.

I use mylar now in one grow area, but flat white paint has worked well for me in the past. A light meter is not too expensive to test how well your paneling reflects light.
I wish you all the best! :)

The blue highlights in the paneling will absorb the vital blue spectrum not reflect it as you are hoping. Paint 'em white or cover 'em with panda film.

metalized mylar already hung! moving on to ventilation an lighting!! tell ya one thing! when mylar comes down it'll be flat white!

I used white Styrofoam insulation boards to close in an area. Cheep, easy to work with and it can be added on to.
My indoor growing has expanded a couple times and like I said its easy to work with.

Latest posts

Back