White Rhino 420

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Killed another male, :( So out of my 4 seeds I had 2 males and 2 females also my 2 clones (white rhino) was also females. :) I have only 3 clones left the ones I took out casue they were males but 1 of my females clones died. The best part tho is the best biggest female is my best clone :) I'll post pics later.

Here are some updated pics of my ladies, Got 3 clones left and had to kill another male plant. I also got 2 clones of my buddie and they both turned out to be females also. I have 4 females in the 3rd week of 12/12 and 3 nice clones comming along. I'll update more pics at/after harvest, these pics were taken last week and you can't really see the buds in these pics but they look great. :)

101_0254.jpg

101_0255.jpg

101_0256.jpg

101_0257.jpg

101_0258.jpg

101_0259.jpg

101_0260.jpg

101_0262.jpg

101_0264.jpg

101_0265.jpg

The ladies are looking great adam420. Bummer about the males but we all get them when growing from seed. Anyway the ladies are looking great and ya can't beat that. Keep it up. ;)

Thanks the brother's grunt, I have had alot of males in my past. :( My last grow was with one seed I found in a bag of weed and after 5 months of veg and clonning it was a male. So that's how I got these seeds I was mad after that so I spend the $85 on 10 seeds of white rhino. :) I'm hoping for the best my last grow at harvest I only got like a ounce a plant semi dry but I only waited 6 and a half weeks plus thoes were bagseeds. I hope I get more buds I got pinty buds last time.

yes they look great now, and to keep them that fine, you should really get a proper ph tester, i know they are expensive but they will save u alot of grief.

I know, but right now I can't afford shit I'm off work right now. I try and stay on the safe side and use half nutes and and change up the watering with nutes/water/nutes/water and having no problem.

sorry,.. no more posts on this grow, I got into a fight with my dad who I live with and he called the police for asualting him. The police made me leave and not aloud to come back so i'm at a friends house but with no plants. I can't even get them back my dad says he ripped them out of the dirt. I still got 6 seeds so I will post more in the future...

Latest posts

Back