White Rhino 420

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

adam420

I got a pack of white rhino seeds from upinsmokecafe.ca, I planted 4 seeds and they area about 6 weeks from seeds. This past sunday I cut 2 clones off each plant and then move the "mothers" into bigger pots then under a 400 watt Hps. After all clones root I will start to flowering the "mothers" to see what is a female and keep the biggest best for a monther and keep one male for later. After 2 or 3 harvest I wanna put a female and male and try to make some seeds if this is really good weed to give to friends. I 'll post pics and keep updating this post any and all sugestions are welcome. This is my fourth grow, my first without bag seeds so I can't wait to see what happines.

Here is a pic of my pack of seeds and 2 of my clones and 3 from my Hps 400 watt it is 3' wide 4' deep and 6' high

420_seeds.jpg

420_400hps2.jpg

420_clones.jpg

420_clones2.jpg

420_400hps.jpg

420_400hps3.jpg

Whats up adam420. May i be the first to say you are gonna love growing White Rhino. The taste isn't all that much to brag about but as far as high "it's killer". Good luck on the rest of your grow and i hope you get all females.

Hey Adam420, I just started some White Rhino clones myself. We're at the cross your fingers they root stage. I'll have to keep an eye on your journal.

yeah, I find as long as they don't wilt you should be fine.

I woke up today and my plants look like shit. I think to much nutes I went to full streath and I see a problem. So i gotta flush tomorrow and use plan water then half again. How come ever time I try full nutes I get my plants looking like shit? i'm doing what they say to give.

What nutes you using?
what does it PPM out at?

Right now i'm using this stuff call superveg A&B. I'm looking into getting foxfarm but the hydro store can't seem to find it. They said if there supplyer don't have it they can't get it, couldn't find it on their site :( I flushed them and going back to half streath soon, does anyone know how long it will take for them to come back?

PPM out at?

Hey looks like a good start to an amazing grow. Ive been to the upinsmokecafe one time and let me just tell you it was almost like walking into an amsterdam cafe,but unfortunatly the law is giving them alot of troubles and they were unable to sell any seeds at the time, but it still was crazy.:D

but um one thing...when i went there i couldnt get seeds but they were extremely expensive all well over the 100$ range and now looking at there website they are selling Nirvana strains for $75 dollars!#!$ + gas thats a rip off and threee quarters..even tho they are good seeds and they are close for central canda its still way cheaper to order online from any vendor but just my 2 cents.

adam420 said:
Right now i'm using this stuff call superveg A&B. I'm looking into getting foxfarm but the hydro store can't seem to find it. They said if there supplyer don't have it they can't get it, couldn't find it on their site :( I flushed them and going back to half streath soon, does anyone know how long it will take for them to come back?

PPM out at?
you should see a difference the next day, by day 3 they should have come back.

I use a TDS stick to check my mesurments.
TDS = Total Disolved Solids and is mesured by PPM (parts per million)
http://http://cgi.ebay.com/TDS-METER-RO-DI-Water-Filter-Water-Purity-Tester_W0QQitemZ170010311073QQihZ007QQcategoryZ116400QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

clones/seedlings= 250-400ppm
veg. week1=400-800ppm
veg. week2=800-1000ppm
veg. week3=1000-1400ppm

after week 3 everything should easly handle 1100-1400ppm but never go over 1400pmm if you go over you need to add water to bring it back down.
every plant is different so you adjust your chart to suit your plant. but it is a good starting point.
feed/water/feed/water ect.

Here are some pictures of my planats, I flushed about 12 hours ago. I think it's acid build up but not sure i have a cheap PH tester. So i should use half nuts on this watering then next time use just tap and so on cause I though of that but not sure.

101_0213.jpg

101_0212.jpg

101_0211.jpg

It looks like all my clones took,. My (mothers) are looking alot better now since I flushed them I also put them on 12/12 lastnight. I will post some pics with in the next couple of weeks after the clones get a little begger and the (mothers) start to show BUD. I have 1 that is 13" high and the others are 11", 10" and 9" so I think it 3 females and 1 male.

Wanna make a few points

(1) the nutes are always whack on those recommendations. I literally use 1/3 of them for hydro... which brings me to point 2

(2) Nice nuting using TDS Canso! I think having an awareness of how strong a solution can help you make adjustments and keep track of 'what works'. I would caution that that schedule is a little high for hydro (at least the continuous recirculation method I use).

I also you should include your own water's base TDS so we know how much insoluble salts you are dealing with (where I live it's less than 50 but other places with 'hard' water can run 300+).

I'm learning all this right now well in the middle and once I get it I wanna get in to hydro. I only use dirt casue it better for rookies. I don't Have a TDS meter yet, they cost like $100.

Is white rhino an auto flowering strian? after the first day of 12/12 I see 1 male and looks like so far 2 femals. I'll be getting pics tomorrow.

No white rhino doesnt autoflower some times tho plants for anystrain start flowering if you veged them for exteneder periods of time on 24/7. BUt you put it in 12/12 so you triggered the flowering.:eek:

Hope this helps.

I know I put it into flowering but it was after the first so soon and never had that before show wasn't sure. It takes like 5-7 days to show not 1 so I just though I would ask.

Shit, some of my clones are dying now. I have to keep them all in the dome together and left some in when I should have taken them out I think space reasons. About four of my clones at the top in the middle where new growrth comes from are brown tips and looks like shit i'm not sure what happin. The one I know for sure that is a fermale is also the best looking clone, all my clones have rooted so I don't why there is a problem with the browning middles.

ok, update. Out of my 4 (mother's) I have 3 female and 1 male, kill him today. Out of my 8 clones 5 made it, all females ones also :). I'll add pics in a coulpe of weeks so you can see the bud and how big my clones are.

Latest posts

Back