White Russian, Cindy99 cross

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aprilia

Reaction score
Good day. I am new to the club here and am jsut getting set up with a grow room. All hydro is the intent. Have most everything, only need to finish the room.
Working in a manufacturing facility I have had Lean maufacturing beaten into me and I finally see a practical application for it. Growing juicy buds with new clones started every two weeks and a coresponding harvest. Start eight clones now and 10 weeks later you harvest. I know this is the simplistic view but with some process control over time I know I can make this work.
Boring!! My question is what do you all think of a cross of White Russian with Cinderella99?
Look forward to opinions.

I can't speak for the WR but I am a big fan of the Cindy, it's got great stink and good buzz.

Were not into hydro growing but it sure sounds like you have yourself a plan. We just grew a cross with Cindy99 and man was it ever frosty. Good luck and look foward to following your grow. ;)

Thanks Biff and TBG. I will finish the grow room next week. It will be 14 feet by 6 feet with flower room being 9 feet by 6 feet and the veg/clone/mother room 5 feet by 6 feet. Eventually there will be four seperate tubs with eight clones in each in the flower room and one in the clone room. The ideal plan is to harvest one tub of eight buds, move the tub with eight clones into the flower room and start eight more clones in the clone room This will take place every two weeks. There will be 4 tubs of eight flowering clones at all times in the flower room for a total of 32 buds :yay:
The white Russians are two weeks old now so I am a ways away from getiing my assembly line going. I will post some pics when I get the grow room set up. Plan to purchase some Cindy99 seeds nex month. Any other seed recs are welcome.

White russian grows/smokes very nice... has a almost chemical aroma imo.

Latest posts

Back