White Russian

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS AND LADIES THINK

• is she looking healthy

• have you any suggestions

Results are only viewable after voting.
Once the young plants are firmly rooted (i use the biggest containers as it saves stressing the babies when transplanting), i keep five on the go (veg state) all the time, i continuously snip away the larger leafs with the purple stalks, i do this once a week untill the plant is tall and bushy, i keep them under a 400w HPS light 18hrs a day, when ready to force flower i start to feed them coco bloom and wonder grow diluted down to half the recommended dosage, i then place one plant at a time into a small but tall closet with a 400w HPS light and x4 fluros which i stand close as possible to the plant, that way the lower area gets light which equales a bigger yeild, i continually feed them alternatavly with bloom one week, wonder grow the next and fresh day old water the next (it gets rid of the concentrated nutes that form within the soil, i turn my plants every day and give them a quick shake (stimuli) and basically that is it, it is very important to make sure that the veg area and the flowering room are kept kleen this helps minimise the pests that can attack the plants, as for drying/ manicuring well read the brothers grunt artical really good as long as you follow the instructions so be patient my friends let the babies dry out the longer the better the better the smoke so hope this has helped you my new found friends oh the mirror thats for me to see the back end of the plant it does reflect a bit of light but not that much to make a diffrence.

TOKE ON

lol fooled me i thought that was a gigantic lady.....your quite the chris angel of weed....heheh

Hey i also have some white russian on the go at the moment. Its in its 3rd week of growth. Would love to see some more pics so i can compare when i eventually start flowering. Youve done a very good job chum.
Assassin

damn man, those ''ladies'' are pretty sexy my friend

keep up the good work brother.

Peace,
Smoke Weed

Latest posts

Back