WHITE RUSSIANS by BongWongDong

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth BongWongDong

Reaction score
Aug 16. DAY ONE

Wooooooooohooooooooo, got my WHITE RUSSIANS from ontarion in 2 days, was stealthed nice as real estate crap inside and outside. I mailed monday morning and got today (WED)
http://www.hempdepot.ca/seeds/joeyweed/index.html
cheap prices, these dudes are bang on, have most strains, dont get confused by all the lil company names because they are all the same spot, and will email u as well when they send, and u have option of speedmail.

Seeds are now germinating.....cha cha cha

Whats up BongWongDong. It's always great news to here that a fellow grower received their beans. I have never had the pleasure of growing or smoking White Russian but if it's anything like White Widow or White Rhino your in for a treat. Good luck on the grow man.

hey thx bro's.....white russian is a cross between ak47 and white widow...aparently itsa one hit wonder! oh yess...a treat.....hey i been readin alot about hashplant....it buds big and fat real quick in 45 days and big returns, anyone have any experience here? the leaves would make awesome bubblehash i think.........and the seeds are like 270.00, quite high price, but might be worth it. I have plenty of time to research this, will either do skunkblueberry or hashplant or (blackwidow if i ever find it, aparently bw is strongest goin out there) I have the skunkberry but am concerned that it might smell too much, any thoughts?

You can check out Canso's grow journal he is growing Hashplant as we speak. Anything with Skunk in it is gonna smell so yes your Skunk Berry will smell IMO. We grew Peaks Northern Skunk and Northern Berry and the Northern Skunk did smell even though they ended up both being males.

20 aug

(4 day germ)
Lil ruskies have germinated, all ten of em (using the damp paper towel in a baggie method, worked great!), and planted today. Will use sunlight, and a few hours flor light for a couple weeks of veg.

24 aug

lil ruskies are standing at attention today in the sun. They nice an dark green, bluish looking. No nutes as of yet. On flo at night and sun in day.

whiterussian.jpg

That was funny as hell stoney, had a great laugh...thank you, I love humor.

Ok I have theses two stinky clones, they stinking out my whole house, what should I play for them?

Will wait and see if their mommy is worth the smell in a week or so, they just completely riddled with trichs and its total veg 24 an 7....gave them some nutes after safely rooted..no nutes for two weeks. ill post a pic of mommy on sunday....they grow short, heat stressed easily, but takes nutes very well...

stinkyclones.jpg

Whats up BongWongDong. I see the little White Russians have popped through the soil and looking good. The two clones on the bottom also are looking good. Your doing a great job man keep it up. I wanna see some big fat ass frosty buds. :p

Flowering

Well, well, I had some Ph probs with my russians, yes indeed my soil went acidic. Within 24 hours of a great flushing they were back on track. I lost some bottom leaves through the ordeal. They are fine now. The two bushes are the clones.....the three to the left, that are next biggest, are bagseed. The rest in the middle are russians. Today will be the first 12 hour shift.

Let the budwars begin

newcrop1.jpg

The little ladies are looking great DBWD. Are ya gonna reveg the lady in the last pic? Looking great man, looking great. ;)

wellll...if ya look real close ya can see the lil new nubs growin...a bunch all over...lil bonzais.....then will clone

gave one bagseed, one russian, and the two clonies...dr. nodes today...

Sweet!! Those Russians didn't veg too long.... I'm thinking of getting seeds from the same place you did.... are you in the US?

They vegged their required amount of six weeks from seed, (count the 4 days of germ before the 24 aug pics) they have stayed short, one foot. The four I gave dr. nodes to, stopped upward growth instantly as planned, others are catching up and when they do, they shall take a drink as well. The four that have nodes already have gotten quite bushy looking in just a few days...sunday will be one week of flowering and one week of nodes for the crew of four...All troops took a shot of koolbloom. will post picture updates weekly

Latest posts

Back