White Widow And CB Diesel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wannabe_Biker

Reaction score
I just germinated this White Widow seed. I am growing it in an Aero-Garden.
It is going to be a mother plant. In Canada we are allowed four plants per household.
White Widow is a good outdoor strain for a colder wetter climate like we have here
in the Canadian north west.
I am going to take as many cuttings off it as I can get and root them and plant them
in my yard and a few friends and family members gardens. It will be mid to late May before its safe to
plant them outside.
I have a CB Diesel plant in an Aero-Garden as well. I am hoping for lots of rooted cuttings.

IMG_2081.JPG

The CB Diesel plant. I just trimmed it a couple days ago.
IMG_2083.JPG

I see your setup doesnt use a medium. I use to do the same thing except i used Neoprene Inserts with my DWC.

The White Widow roots have reached the water now. I upped the nutes a bit.
Looks healthy and growing fast.
IMG_2094.JPG

I trimmed the CB Diesel last night. I'm hoping for about 20 clones from it in a few weeks.
IMG_2093.JPG

Seven ounces of Crown Royal from one plant dried and decarboxylated.
crown royal.JPG

I thought I killed the White Widow. I had a glass over it because my cat thinks the AeroGarden is a tanning bed.
The plant had water droplets all over it or it may have overheated as the bottom leaves turned yellow and wilted (I removed them)
and the rest of the leaves had yellow blotches covering a third of the leaves mostly at the edges and what was green still
was very pale.
I uncovered them and added a small amount of nutes and the color came back and its growing again. It looks really healthy.
I put two heavy glasses on the garden to keep the cat out.
IMG_2102.JPG

Latest posts

Back