White Widow Auto. Over dried?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leo27

Reaction score
On day 97 of my White Widow Auto grow I broke one of the lowest branches moving the plant. It was still attached somewhat so I propped it up with a stick and a twistem. After a couple days it wasn't doing well, sugar leaves looking dry and browning so I cut it off the main stem and hung it to dry further. (Central Air, 77 degrees, 55% humidity.) After three days the 4 inch cola seemed totally dry to the point of being crispy. I cut off the nugs this morning and put them in a jar. Now, 8 hours later the nugs seem to be really dry. Should I pop in a leaf of lettuce to re-hydrate them a bit or just let them cure? BTW, I'll be doing the harvesting of the plant tomorrow at day 103. Thanks...

If you've got air con to dry them I would do it cooler

Yeah I like to aim for around 7 days of dry. Also snapped branches that aren’t completely off the plant can be saved. Take pipe tape used for threads of pipe and give a few snug wraps of that and done. Don’t even have to remove, the plant will break it. Don’t need to use blue monster, the cheap white teflon works better IMO. Oh I can’t forget to thank @WeedHopper for that tip many years ago.

Attachments

• C0BAD1A7-020C-4723-8BF5-D6641E483C69.jpeg
    C0BAD1A7-020C-4723-8BF5-D6641E483C69.jpeg
    45.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I use 62% hydration packs in my jars. Supposed to keep humidity at right levels. Broveda and Integra are brands, you can get on Amazon.

Latest posts

Back