White Widow by Widowmaker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

widowmaker

Reaction score
I have 8 White Widow and 2 Skunk19xHaze growing in two 18 gallon DWC tubs. I am really looking foward to seeing the progress of these little guys. Hopefully I can get some input from you guys if something goes wrong. So far so good though, had the light a little to close at first, but everything is great now. Here is my setup. :D

Setup
400w hps, 150hps
Flora Nutes, Big bud, Carbo load
RO machine

Here are pics of my babys at 9 days old. The two skunk are in the bucket closest to the camera, and there is a little runt in the back that doesnt seem to want to grow :eek:, but maybe he will turn around:hubba:. I would love to here what you all have to say. :)

DSCN1496.JPG

DSCN1494.JPG

DSCN1488.JPG

:holysheep: Very creative grow you have going on. I look forward to watching the progress of the babies.
:eek:Will be sending lots of positive energy and grow-power for the little one. :baby:
Maybe her big sister in the middle will give her a pep talk. Good luck to you and yours.:D

:peace:

hey there widowmaker ,,good luck with the babies looking good hang in there with the runt ,,,my runt has turned out to be one of the nicest females i got in my grow :peace:

Thanks guys, I just gave them their first good dose of nutes yesterday or day 10, so ill be posting some more pics as they take in all the good stuff in a couple of days or so.:D

howdy, interesting grow Widowmaker,looks very productive! i love DIY set-ups. i pretty much knew nuttin when i got my ready-made kit. now i see you'all's DIY and feel like i cheated and wasted my money! but i got ideas for da future...thanks to MP! cant wait to see this progress.

Great stuff you have there my friend. I will be pulling up a chair and watching your progress. How far away is your light? I keep mine at about 12-13 inches from the tops with no problems. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Thanks guys, well I had my light about 15 inches from the tops, until they started to curls a bit. So I pulled my light to about 2 feet to let them recover a bit and havent had a problem since. I have good ventilation, but I guess since the room is so small the heat from the light builds up quick. Im thinking about making a cool tube but will see how it goes from here.

Not sure if you have already done this but put a fan in the room so it blows between the light and the plants. It will allow you to push the light closer, after the plants recover of course and it will strebgthen your plants which will aid in flower time. Strong stems can support big buds and I know you're gonna get some big buds....although I do own a cool tube and they are great, I have a 600 inches (maybe 3 in.) from the plants and I don't even have the ventilation hooked up at the moment LOL.

Well WM...it's up to you now since mine are all but fried. What do you think of the suggestion to ax em, and start new??

Yea, i had a fan on them since the beginning, Stems are nice and sturdy already. I guess it was just to much for the little guys. The only 2 skunkxhaze that I have got a little burn on the tips, and only one of the widow got a little burn, but its really not that bad. Ill put the light closer in a couple of days. They responded really well to the nutes and are starting to take off already. :) Well benamucc, its really up to you. If I were you, I would wait and see if they turned around.

look real good bro im hopein to do my next dwc like dat in rubber maid so cant wait to see how your grow goes plenty of green mojo for yo babies

Yea thanks,I hope I get some big buds, I dont see many grows with dwc multi plant setups all the way here. I kinda wanted to switch them into seperate 5 gallon buckets when I can tell the sex. But now that im thinking about it, ill just put all the females in a thirty gallon tub, and that should be alot easier for me. One rez, with 5 aquarium pump in it.

Here are my plants at day 20. The widows are about 6 to 10 inches, and the Skunkxhaze are growing freakishly fast, one is about 14 inches and the other one is almost a foot. I have got to say, this is really fun:hubba: These plants are growing so fast its insane:lama: I cant wait to see the flowers. What do you all think?

WEED!.jpg

WEED 2.jpg

WEED3.jpg

WEED 4.jpg

wow dude mine are in the middle of the 3rd week and mine are are just sprouting there 5 leaf nodes thats sweet man

Im falling in love with this method of growing. Its so easy to use, yet so effective. I would recommend this method to anyone who is looking for fast growing. Its like they doubled in size within a 5 day period. I cant wait to start flowering, I bet they are going to explode!

Latest posts

Back