White Widow (Dutch Passion) and GG grow - BobHasBurgers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobHasBurgers

Reaction score
The drama continues with BobHasBurgers falling in love with buds off a little White Widow runt. Turned out the little runt produced the least amount of bud but MOST POTENT of all my last grow! Got the WW beans delivered and off we go!

This photo journal follows my first and second grows. I initially started and finished with just one Grand Daddy Purple. Clones from that mother plant led me into my second grow with twice as much harvest at 7 ounces. No clones followed that second grow. A month later we're up and running with White Widow (Dutch Passion) after I sampled my own WW grow which was a small plant among the GDP. I kept it going as she wasn't taking up too much room and the effects blew me away. Still does when I smoke a pinch. STONED! With fingers glued while trimming, I knew this was special. Decided on new seed bank this time and Herbies delivered stealth package of seeds. Very aggressive growth. My root riot plugs had roots coming out the bottom within 2 days of planting germinated seeds. A couple of them need to be transplanted to party cups today! I'll be gradually moving these up to 3, 5, and 7 gal. pots. I intend to take clones off these plants for a second and final run.

I'll be sticking with WW for the rest of the year as this smokes like a cup of nirvana. It has all the qualities I could hope for in a good smoke.

Stay tuned with more to follow.

IMG_1757.jpg
IMG_1761.jpg
IMG_1762.jpg

SubmarineGirl and WeedHopper, great seeing ya again! Hope all is well with you, family, and growing. You're right about these seeds punching through and ready to go! These would be the fastest and strongest seeds I've seen yet. Just two days under humidity dome and I have to transplant to cups as roots are poking through plugs. Tray full of Seymours!

Seymour.jpeg

The drama continues with BobHasBurgers falling in love with buds off a little White Widow runt. Turned out the little runt produced the least amount of bud but MOST POTENT of all my last grow! Got the WW beans delivered and off we go!

This photo journal follows my first and second grows. I initially started and finished with just one Grand Daddy Purple. Clones from that mother plant led me into my second grow with twice as much harvest at 7 ounces. No clones followed that second grow. A month later we're up and running with White Widow (Dutch Passion) after I sampled my own WW grow which was a small plant among the GDP. I kept it going as she wasn't taking up too much room and the effects blew me away. Still does when I smoke a pinch. STONED! With fingers glued while trimming, I knew this was special. Decided on new seed bank this time and Herbies delivered stealth package of seeds. Very aggressive growth. My root riot plugs had roots coming out the bottom within 2 days of planting germinated seeds. A couple of them need to be transplanted to party cups today! I'll be gradually moving these up to 3, 5, and 7 gal. pots. I intend to take clones off these plants for a second and final run.

I'll be sticking with WW for the rest of the year as this smokes like a cup of nirvana. It has all the qualities I could hope for in a good smoke.

Stay tuned with more to follow.

View attachment 300237View attachment 300238View attachment 300239
I usually grow out the funky runts for that very reason. Never no what a funky phenotype will do.

GG girl over a week later and putzin' along. The White Widows are growing quite compact. Smell heavenly. I intend to SCROG but will need longer branches. During this third grow, I've kept no grow log as I did on first two runs. Not at all feeling overly confident as much as knowing what I truly can/should do and equally healthy dose of staying out of her way. I've also backed way off on watering. I check them individually and feel for weight. I also cut nutrients way back. I needed a break from the obsessive note taking and verifying online. So I'm frickin' taking it easy on this one. Still executing all the basic requirements of each stage, I'm trying to observe and listen to what the plants are asking of me. An overall approach that is interesting most days. I just had a 14mm bowl of Mimosa and stoned. Bedtime here. Pics follow. Enjoy.

tempImage1Rz0Xc.png
IMG_2348.jpg
IMG_2349.jpg
IMG_2350.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back