White Widow (Dutch Passion) and GG grow - BobHasBurgers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Follow up on single GG plant growing in 3 gal. pot within 2x2 tent. In flower 8 wks now. Flower times for this one range 8 to 10 wks. Buds are OK with half being golf ball size and the rest will cure into smaller pieces. I can smell the potency. Will be a small harvest for considering size of plant and space but I wish I could smoke this now. In the 2x4 tent I seem to have recovered a little with the plant that received water that wasn't pH'd at all. It just might make it. Will follow up with pics on that tent soon!

IMG_2868.jpg
IMG_2870.jpg
IMG_2871.jpg
IMG_2872.jpg

Last edited:
Morning Bob she's close to harvest, isn't she? Getting ready to go outside to check on my girl Gelato photo.

Howdy Ness! Yep, getting real close. This one can run 8-10 wks and we're at 8 wks now. Lots of white pistils though. Will check trichs tonight.
Post a pic of your Gelato if you get the chance :)

The one plant that received 10+ pH water seems to be recovering after all. Color improved from that yellow to light green and lots of new growth. She's growing on schedule. This reminds me, I've had these little beauties in veg since 7/10/22. Tomorrow I flip to 24 hrs darkness then 12/12 flower.
I can't believe how hands off I've been during this third grow. I will say, despite good genetics from Herbies, these plants turned out great and best overall condition during all phases of growth.
IMG_2873.jpg

The little GG plant in 3 Gal. pot has been drying for a week now. The 2x4 with White Widow took off with a little stretch, got wild, and required a little pruning and second net. The non pH'd plant is recovering nicely and continuing to grow as strong as the others. Will be keeping it following that disappointing scare. Don't make the mistake I did by forgetting to pH one of the pots being watered. Considering my tap runs pH 10+, she was quick to ***** me out and even changed color.

I hated having to flush that pot when I was cutting back on water as a newbie. But I understood what to do and why thanks to you guys!

Damn, I thought today was Friday and was going to upload a pic of my water pipe and newly packed bowl for some Good Times. Well, that'll just have to come tomorrow. See ya'll Friday! No sweat - No shit...

IMG_2933.jpg
IMG_2934.jpg
IMG_2932.jpg
IMG_2931.jpg

Last edited:
My little GG girl in 3 gal pot is done drying. Tad over 2 oz. Tested a 10 mm bowl and holy shnikes… Not even cured and pretty good. This was supposed to be GG but hits me 100% Sativa with pretty nice head games. This is 5% couch lock and 95% happy wowza head. Way too introspective and ADD qualities. I mean I’ve been working on this message for some 30 minutes now. Just realized that the news channel in background kept anchoring in my brain and my fingers would freeze. Frozen stiff and paralyzed by a couple of news stories. Then came the break through. It was neither my hyper introspection, induced ADD, writers block, or the news stories on TV that were causing these comfortably numb and occasional wowza head moments. It’s the fact that I’m poody jacked up stoned. Yeah, that explains everything, and I mean everything. BobHasBurgers just finished a bag of gummies. Man oh man…

Thank You to this beautiful plant. So grateful to finish it in 3 gal. pot. She grew fast and happy delivering such a beautifully smooooooth nutty/herbal smoke. Man oh man…

Last week I said I’d post a pic of my water pipe with bowl of something special. Well, life got in the damn way and it’s now Monday. But today my drying GG was ready to be transferred to jars. Although not cured, I snuck a 10mm bowl. As I went to light this beautiful sample, I understood why I was delayed in posting the pic. Update on the WW 2x4 tent coming soon. Aggressive plants for sure.

IMG_2981.jpg
IMG_2985.jpg

Last edited:
My little GG girl in 3 gal pot is done drying. Tad over 2 oz. Tested a 10 mm bowl and holy shnikes… Not even cured and pretty good. This was supposed to be GG but hits me 100% Sativa with pretty nice head games. This is 5% couch lock and 95% happy wowza head. Way too introspective and ADD qualities. I mean I’ve been working on this message for some 30 minutes now. Just realized that the news channel in background kept anchoring in my brain and my fingers would freeze. Frozen stiff and paralyzed by a couple of news stories. Then came the break through. It was neither my hyper introspection, induced ADD, writers block, or the news stories on TV that were causing these comfortably numb and occasional wowza head moments. It’s the fact that I’m poody jacked up stoned. Yeah, that explains everything, and I mean everything. BobHasBurgers just finished a bag of gummies. Man oh man…

Thank You to this beautiful plant. So grateful to finish it in 3 gal. pot. She grew fast and happy delivering such a beautifully smooooooth nutty/herbal smoke. Man oh man…

Last week I said I’d post a pic of my water pipe with bowl of something special. Well, life got in the damn way and it’s now Monday. But today my drying GG was ready to be transferred to jars. Although not cured, I snuck a 10mm bowl. As I went to light this beautiful sample, I understood why I was delayed in posting the pic. Update on the WW 2x4 tent coming soon. Aggressive plants for sure.

View attachment 309159View attachment 309160
Bob are you keeping your stored and curing Bud in a dark cool place?
Light will break the THCA down .

OK, here we go again with an update on my third grow with White Widow. Kinda Meh? Maybe I lost track a little but these plants are not stacking the way I thought they should. The buds are forming long wise rather than just fattening up. Have no idea if too early, genetics, too much heat, grower inexperience, add possibly a few dozen more possibilities? Something is stressing them out! Also noticed what appeared to be nute burn. Last night tested water runoff on one plant and it was down to 300 ppm so I fed again and raised another 300 ppm. Spider Farmer lights at about 70% strength. Saving that last 25% for late stage. Plants do smell heavenly though. My first grow of GDP was a single plant in same 2x4 tent and it yielded large buds! It took up the entire tent! I'd inspect daily and it would hand me buds the size of a watermelon (allow me this fantasy please) or so it felt like it to a new grower like me. Now this is going on and I'm expecting/hoping that these buds will begin to fatten up. There's no helping these plants with say tacos or chimi-changas is there? I can help there! Will return again soon with updates...

IMG_2933.jpg
IMG_3232.jpg
IMG_3234.jpg
IMG_3236.jpg

Last edited:
OK, here we go again with an update on my third grow with White Widow. Kinda Meh? Maybe I lost track a little but these plants are not stacking the way I thought they should. The buds are forming long wise rather than just fattening up. Have no idea if too early, genetics, too much heat, grower inexperience, add possibly a few dozen more possibilities? Something is stressing them out! Also noticed what appeared to be nute burn. Last night tested water runoff on one plant and it was down to 300 ppm so I fed again and raised another 300 ppm. Spider Farmer lights at about 70% strength. Saving that last 25% for late stage. Plants do smell heavenly though. My first grow of GDP was a single plant in same 2x4 tent and it yielded large buds! It took up the entire tent! I'd inspect daily and it would hand me buds the size of a watermelon (allow me this fantasy please) or so it felt like it to a new grower like me. Now this is going on and I'm expecting/hoping that these buds will begin to fatten up. There's no helping these plants with say tacos or chimi-changas is there? I can help there! Will return again soon with updates...

View attachment 310163View attachment 310164View attachment 310165View attachment 310166
What are you feeding them?

What are you feeding them?
@JoseyWales, Thanks for asking. I've used Botanicare nutrients on all 3 grows. Included and used at different stages of growth are Botanicare Pure Blend Grow, Pure Blend Pro, Calmag, Silica blast, Sweet RAW, Canna Boost and Canna Boost and Rhizo. Using RO water with 2 stage filtration. I think it's time to turn up dah lights as Crashmagnet suggested. I've reduced nutes as I was burning plants in the past.

@JoseyWales, Thanks for asking. I've used Botanicare nutrients on all 3 grows. Included and used at different stages of growth are Botanicare Pure Blend Grow, Pure Blend Pro, Calmag, Silica blast, Sweet RAW, Canna Boost and Canna Boost and Rhizo. Using RO water with 2 stage filtration. I think it's time to turn up dah lights as Crashmagnet suggested. I've reduced nutes as I was burning plants in the past.
So your plants that look very happy have been in flower since the 2nd week of Sept right? Ypu got a ways to go to bulk those girls up.

I just wanna say that I can't believe I'm into my 3rd grow! I remember the cops at my grade school terrifying us with reel to reel movie about horrors of drug use, passing around paraphernalia, sniffer dog found weed stashed in teacher's crossed arms demonstration, and finally dropped the mega ton bomb when he lit a joint and walked around for us to smell it! Horrifying madness! Cop saying something like "This is the smell that takes you to jail!", "This is the smell that takes you to jail!" Well shit, we kids couldn't wait to get home and tell the parents what happened at school today. Into my 50's now, it turns out it's helped me both mentally and physically. So thank you for guiding me during my growing journey. While many drugs (particularly street lab drugs) are detrimental to anyone using, this beautiful plant is not in that destructive and deadly class.

Turns out we can all chant "This is the smell we grow so well"! - "This is the smell we grow so well"! Until next update, THANK YOU for sharing your expertise with me along the way.

Oprah420.jpeg

Latest posts

Back